Just purchased APs for DLP

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else done this ? Trouble is the newsletters are in French:( (I have been quite ill for a few months and thought this would perk me up in between trips to Orlando WDW). It stll worked out cheaper than booking a package through the internet site. I got 2 rooms for total of 478 for 3 nights. Does anyine know what the birthday gifts are ? Also we have booked CH breakfast at Walts.

:confused: :earsgirl:

That rate sounds excellent. Which hotel did you book?

I don't know about birthday gifts, but when you go to the AP office on your first visit to the park, they take your picture and give you a plastic "permanent" AP and each AP holder gets a gift. When we were there in February the gift was a choice between a picture album (which sold for 18 Euro in the shops) or a stuffed character (I think it was that blue character - can't remember his name!)
Are AP holders supposed to get birthday gifts? My birthday was last week and I haven't heard a peep from DLP :-(. I also have yet to see a newsletter, French or otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter