Just off the beautiful Fantasy! Navigators added!

I’m all about the food! Anything you loved that was special on SW day? How was the SW buffet? Thanks for all the info!

I’m all about the food! Anything you loved that was special on SW day? How was the SW buffet? Thanks for all the info!

DH and I are also all about the food!! We didn't go to the star wars buffet, we were too tired and full to eat anything after our late dinner. We never left the dining room before 10 pm. There was a special star wars dinner menu for kids and adults, same in every MDR, for example "Han Solo carbonite sundae" which was a delicious caramel sundae. Idk if it was actually a different menu or if everything just had a different name. The menu that night was extensive and could have been from the 3 restaurants combined.

Attachments

• 20200109_213054.jpg
    20200109_213054.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 47

DH and I are also all about the food!! We didn't go to the star wars buffet, we were too tired and full to eat anything after our late dinner. We never left the dining room before 10 pm. There was a special star wars dinner menu for kids and adults, same in every MDR, for example "Han Solo carbonite sundae" which was a delicious caramel sundae. Idk if it was actually a different menu or if everything just had a different name. The menu that night was extensive and could have been from the 3 restaurants combined.

The SW menu is a special menu, not a combo of the MDRs. If you go on a Caribbean cruise that is not SW, you will get a different menu on pirate night that has pirate names for the food. It's doesn't have as many choices as the SW menu does, more like the other nights in the MDRs. I like the SW menu better than the pirate menu, since it has a lot of options. I haven't been on a Marvel cruise. I wonder if it's menu has all the extra options? Probably same food with Marvel names?

Here are the Navigators for every day, including the original Castaway Cay and revised ones for January 10th.

Attachments

• 20200104 Navigator.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 493
  • 20200105 Navigator.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 288
  • 20200106 Navigator.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 194
  • 20200107 Navigator.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 194
  • 20200108 Navigator.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 171
  • 20200109 Navigator pt1.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 183
  • 20200109 Navigator pt2.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 165
  • 20200110 Navigator ORIGINAL.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 180
  • 20200110 Navigator REVISED.pdf
    7.3 MB · Views: 168

Here are the Navigators for every day, including the original Castaway Cay and revised ones for January 10th.
This is great. Unfortunately, after a while, this thread won't be on the first page, and this information will be buried.

If you would, if you don't mind, may I suggest you go to the Disney Cruise LIne Blog a send copies of these? That's one-stop info-rich site that many people go to to do research on DCL cruises.

Here's a link to info on how to do it:

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

This is great. Unfortunately, after a while, this thread won't be on the first page, and this information will be buried.

If you would, if you don't mind, may I suggest you go to the Disney Cruise LIne Blog a send copies of these? That's one-stop info-rich site that many people go to to do research on DCL cruises.

Here's a link to info on how to do it:

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/
Will do. Going to be some time before that happens, though. Catch-up work started today, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter