Just noticed a difference in the YOAMD mugs ...

Apology accepted as I'm sure your intent was a good one. Thank you for posting it. I'm learning so much here...it's a wonderful source of information. Thank you again for your post.

I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but I just wanted to say that I am glad you found Disboards -- so much great information here. You will be an "expert" by the time you're packing for your trip! :thumbsup2

And a belated :welcome:

Yeah, unless you have FOUR people in your group......we get the DS' both the same color, no arguing that way! I don't like the new mugs, I think they're ugly. We'll probably get them again this year because it's convenient and we have 10 days, but I still don't like them.

Are the tops all the same color this year? Last time we went we got four mugs, 2 the same color and switched the tops on 2. 1DS had blue handle with purple top, 1DS had purple handle with blue top DH & self had the "complete" color mugs, 1 red and one blue. It all worked out and we still use the mugs for camping trips and in the car. I love my old resort specific mugs, can't wait to get new YOAMD ones this year. (anyone got a picture of what they look like, I've read that many people don't like the new designs)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter