Just Married Buttons

I agree with the above poster and it kind of sucks. When FH and I got engaged in September, we received the Just Engaged buttons and cast members would ask how long ago we were engaged. Some seemed visibly surprised when we said "About 2 hours ago!" For that reason I think I'm going to make tee shirts and buttons that indicate "Disney Bride 11-1-12."

Great idea, CityGirlLost:cheer2: I really like the idea of the t-shirt with the wedding date. I'm pretty sure I'll be "borrowing" your idea

Has anyone checked City hall on Main St. in MK? We were there in 10/2010 , when we got engaged, and I stocked up on 2 of everything and I believe I have a Just Married, not absolutely sure though.

Just got back from our wedding and honeymoon in the World- Just Married buttons are VERY scarce but a set was given to us by our wedding planner on our wedding day. It appears that they are only giving them to couples married on property.

We were married 2 weeks ago. We asked the front desk at POFQ if they had just married pins and the woman said no and gave us happily ever after instead. The Saturday before the wedding we went to hoop dee doo revue and our server gave us the Just Married Buttons. She also gave my mom and step dad (who have been married 2 1/2 years but hadn't had a chance to take a honeymoon) Just Married pins as well. She told us most of the resorts no longer have the pins, but most of the restaurants, if your lucky and ask, still have a bunch on hand. Good luck to everyone with finding them. I was determined to find them and we lucked out!

just got back from our wedding/honeymoon trip and we got did get the just married buttons from our wedding planner. at the hotels we just got the happily ever after buttons. so it seems kjg5 might be right, that the just married buttons are only left for the couples getting married at disney.

From what my Mom was told yesterday the hotels were instructed to collect up the Just Married buttons and send them to the DFTW team. Not all of them got the memo though. My mother was able to score a set at the Polynesian yesterday.

I really hope we can get some! We are getting married next summer =/ We got engaged in front of the castle in March and were given the 'Happily Ever After' buttons at guest services. When we went to one of the resturaunts in Epcot, we were given 'Just Engaged' buttons. We're going to our planning session around the New Year so hopefully I may be able to find them then =/

We just got back from our honeymoon on Sunday and the check in desk at POFQ said we could get the Just Married in the parks at guest services. We went to EPCOT and asked and they said that they exclusively give those to DFTW brides now. We got a couple on ebay before the trip and wore them into the parks and the whole time all the CM's assumed we got married in Disney and kept congratulating us on our DFTW even though we weren't married on property so I think this assumption is correct. There are currently 10 listed on ebay FYI http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-World-Just-Married-Button-Cinderella-BEAUTIFUL-/260794808287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb894f7df#ht_2654wt_905

Im keeping my fingers crossed that we can get some when we get married on Oct. 1st! I hope that our planner brings us some too!

Congrats to everyone who got their buttons. I'm hoping for some pixie dust on this one:wizard: I guess I shouldn't be upset about them keeping the buttons for the DFTW couples but I still want one. I was hoping for a Disney wedding but unfortunately me & my DF have such large families it looks like the wedding is going to be home, in good old GA. We are thinking of working with a travel agent to invite friends and family to join us on our disneymoon though:cheer2: Oh, well heres wishing luck, love, and pixie dust to all those searching for the elusive just married buttons:goodvibes

We ended up with a few sets of 'Just Married' buttons- a set I bought off ebay when I heard they weren't available in the parks, 2 sets we were given during our stay, plus the set DFTW gave us. We're keeping the set we were given, and we plan on putting the rest on ebay pretty soon, if that helps at all.

My mom was at olivias at OKW and asked about them, she was able to get 1 just married button, the cm at the reception desk looked everywhere and then told her that they stopped making them...but ones a good start for us....works for a future scrapbook.
She also got a couple of "happily ever after" buttons but I don't know exactly which ones those are

We just picked up two off ebay for a good price (I think), so if anyone's still looking, you can try this :)

I would have posted a link, but don't have enough posts yet....but they're on ebay now! :thumbsup2

We just picked up two off ebay for a good price (I think), so if anyone's still looking, you can try this :)

I would have posted a link, but don't have enough posts yet....but they're on ebay now! :thumbsup2

I just bought two from Ebay too (only $1.99/ea), only when they came they were from Disneyland not Disney world :confused3

I just wanted to report that thanks to a VSD (Very Special Diser) I got my wish for a set of just married buttons:cheer2: So, between the Disboards community and Ebay hopefully everyone looking will get theirs as well:goodvibes Thanks again, you know who you are, and I appreciate it more than you can imagine:cloud9:

New here! Just got my buttons off Ebay, my DF and I were engaged a few weeks prior to our Last trip in (02/11) and were handed "Just Engaged" buttons.

We have our disneymoon planned and were hoping for "Just Married" buttons, so disheartening they're being discontinued. Thanks for all the suggestions on where/how to get them!

Counting down! :lovestruc

Yes, they are discontinued. But don't give up hope. Ask at all the hotels and all the parks, to see what they have. Check in with each guest relations station at each park.

We lucked out, and were able to find someone who had just 2 left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter