Just Married Buttons - Still Available?

Hi when I was at Disney in February I got some just married button from the water sports desk at the contemporary they had a bag full hope this helps :-)

I was at Disney last week and got two of the Just Married buttons from Fort Wilderness. It looked like they had a half dozen or so left. :)

A little Pixie Dust!!! DF and I are planning our Disneymoon and stumbled upon this thread! We were very disappointed that we may not be able to get Just Married buttons on our Disneymoon next year! Last week at work I had a conversation about a coworker’s upcoming Disney trip. He found out how much we love Disney when I informed him of the next few years of travel plans. The other night he had mentioned that he and his wife Disneymooned and even mentioned the Just Married buttons. When I informed him they stopped making them he offered us his!! He dropped them off to me last night and I have been waiting till DF gets home from work to give them to her!! Let’s hope the Pixie Dust continues throughout our wedding and upcoming trip!!

Okay, so I'm back from the World....and we were SUCCESSFUL!!! :goodvibes

While in EPCOT one day, I saw a couple with the bride & groom ears AND the Just Married pins....So I asked them where they got em and they said they just ate at Le Cellier and that's where they got em.

Off to Le Cellier we went where...I told them my biggest wish for the trip was to find some Just Married pins. One of the hosts at the check-in stand reached underneath and pulled out two from a box they keep there. No reservation needed! EEEEEEEEEEE! It made my whole trip to find them! :banana:

Like I mentioned in a previous post though, I got SO many different answers from cast members on the status of these buttons. Most said "we discontinued them 2-3 years ago" or "Last time I gave some out was 6 months ago". Though, one of the last days we were there one of the Disney Transportation said "Oh! You got one of the new buttons!" ....then we told him our story and he said "Huh....well I don't know where they're all going then. They are new and there's supposed to be a huge pallet full of them somewhere".

So just know.....You're gonna get a WHOLE bunch of different responses regarding these buttons.

Also, it's a pain in the butt to get to Ft. Wilderness (no offense)....So we ended up skipping it but if you have the patience and time...Go for it! :)

Lastly.....Just know most cast members we encountered with our newly-found Just Married buttons were confused by them....They would shell out the standard congratulations in a monotone voice like they would for the Happily Ever After buttons, then would do a double-take, realize we actually had the Just Married buttons and would be like "Woah! Oh my gosh! You just got married?!?! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! When did you get married...where...." etc. It was cute.

Oh and I did have one cast member just glance at my button and said "Happy Birthday".....I just said thank you and walked away. So weird. :rotfl:

So may I say good luck to you, all the future/current brides who want to find these buttons. It won't be easy....and time might be running out....but if you get lucky, congrats! Enjoy em! They might bring you some pixie dust on your Disneymoon like they did for us. I know I'll always treasure them... :lovestruc

P.S. My hubby said to me while we were there, "Can we have a trip where we don't have to wear buttons?" :lmao:Our first trip I made him wear a 1st visit button and a Happy Birthday button, our second trip we wore Just Engaged buttons and this trip we wore Happily Ever After buttons for a few days and then our Just Married buttons the rest of the trip. It made me giggle...Especially cause I know I'll probably make us wear the Happy Anniversary buttons someday.... :rolleyes1:laughing:

WDWsBFF -- I am so happy that you were able to get the Just Married Buttons. I hope they don't get rid of them completely, I still have almost 2 years!!! Glad you had a wonderful and magically honeymoon.

Jodi

If you are still looking for Just Married WDW buttons. I received an email from the yourWDW website stating that they just recieved some more in.

Here is the link
************ dot net
Search Disney Souvenir Button Cinderella and Prince Charming

They are quite expensive but since Disney is out, ebay is out and they are truly difficult to find its better to just take a stab at it I suppose.

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

Don't know if this helps anyone, but I just bought a couple off of eBay for $1.29 each with $2.75 shipping. They are from Disneyland but I think they'll do the job! They shipped really quickly and the seller has a lot of other pins to choose from.

A friend sent this to me:
Did you know that if you send Mickey and Minnie Mouse an invitation to your wedding they’ll send you back an autographed photo and a ‘Just Married’ button? Also, if you send Cinderella and Prince Charming an invitation, you’ll get an autographed congratulatory certificate. Here are the addresses: Mickey & Minnie / The Walt Disney Company / 500 South Buena Vista Street / Burbank, California 91521 & Cinderella and Prince Charming / P.O. Box 1000 / Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

I hope that helps! :)

I did not know that. We're doing a VR on the Dream next month and it's Cinderella themed. Gonna give this a shot would love the certificate

Fivepin said:
I did not know that. We're doing a VR on the Dream next month and it's Cinderella themed. Gonna give this a shot would love the certificate

I wrote to both since we will be going on a Disneymoon in 8 days! I haven't gotten a response from Florida but Mickey and Minnie from California sent a cute Congrats postcard! I don't mean to spoil the surprise but I just don't want anyone to rely on that method to get the just married buttons. I hope I get the certificate from Cinderella too, but I suppose a princess likes to be fashionably late

I also sent Mickey and Minnie a invite and they sent back a cute postcard! :thumbsup2 Unfortunately they don't send the Just Married buttons anymore. :sad1:

I went on my Disneymoon August 26-September 3! I bought my Just Married buttons off of eBay, they were $7 a piece and for me 100% worth it! People told us Congratulations allllll the time! We got some fast passes, special food/champagne at meals, the photopass photographers had us kiss for photos and did special poses, etc! ::yes:: It was amazing! And with the generic Happily Ever After, yeah those will work, but I think with the Just Married ones, they are more specific and more special. They definitely draw attention!

The bottom line is have a great time no matter what, but buying them online idf you reeeeeally want them (like I did!) is the best way to go. That way you don't have to worry about running all over the parks, hotels, and restaurants looking!!

I hope everyone has a great time on their Disneymoon! Enjoy every moment cause it goes by way too fast!!

Le Cellier still has them! My sister had an ADR there today and just got me two!! :hyper: I am ridiculously excited about these! She said they have, and I quote, "a buttload."

:jumping1:

Did I mention that I'm ridiculously excited about finally knowing we'll have these pins for our Disneymoon?! :woohoo:

Just nabbed two Just Married pins from Le Cellier - the hostesses were very excited for us and told us to send people there to get pins :). Yay!

DO they still have the Anniversary ones? What do they look like?

I just realized our trip is a week or so after our 3rd anniversary LOL. Was wondering what the buttons were for too. We are celebrating birthdays and I geuss now our anniversary there :rotfl:

I saw a lot of 'happily ever after' buttons in the 2 weeks we were there, can't remember seeing any 'just married' ones, but at least they are still floating about for those who would like them.

Hey Everyone! I booked an ADR at Grand Floridian Cafe for 7:15am before our 9:00am Planning Session on September 7th for my mom, dad, DF, and me. As we were being seated, my mom got talking with the nice little old lady about how we were there for the planning session, etc. Then the server came and the little lady walked away, only to return a short bit later with two JUST MARRIED buttons for us!!! I was ecstatic and freaking out and my family was looking at me like I was crazy!!!! I said "Do you know how hard these are to come by?!?" That was pretty much the only pixie dust we got during our trip besides lots of congrats with our "Just Engaged" buttons, but that was MORE than enough for me! I guess you gotta be in the right place, at the right time, and talk to the right person!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter