Just made BOG ADR for lunch

Still trying here.....talked to a CM who didn't really seem to know anything more than the obvious. She seems to think that there is just so much demand that the spots are all really filled. I find that VERY hard to believe. At the moment, trying on my laptop gives me the following: We were unable to check for available tables at this time. Fingers crossed that it's because all of this is about to be fixed and some spots are finally going to show up the way they should. Hey....a girl can dream, can't she?

I am having hell trying to schedule one on May 30 for lunch. It is telling me everything is booked up. So then I looked for the entire week we are there and all of them say lunch is full. There's no way that all times have booked for an entire week from 10:30-3:00 is there?

I was able to get one for May 29th. But I just randomly checked it before I set my alarm to wake up at 4. The app let me go ahead and reserve it around 1:10am. When I'm looking now, I don't see any. It just says, "We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later." Maybe it's just the site that's glitchy? Have you tried calling?

I've spoken to Disney twice on the phone today, once at 7:40 am after waiting since 705, and once at about 10:30 am after about a 10 min wait. Reservations are working now. Turns out that my computer ones from this morning that errored out at the end actually worked, so I had two. I adjusted one and cancelled one. I think the phone might be the best option if you can do it...cause you'll know right then and there if it worked or not, or if you have reservations that you think you don't have!

Max guests per ressie seem to be limited to 10 at BOG lunch from my experience

I currently have 2 reservations for 11 people each. I will be canceling one as soon as the phone lines start working. Date is July 9.

I just got one. It worked perfectly with no errors or glitches. Plenty of times open too. It was for May 6th. Good luck, everyone!

A bunch of times apparently just opened. I have been looking for a specific date in May and refreshing the Disney website periodically with no luck. Just now, it went from nothing to noon, 12:30 and 1 all open. Successfully made 12:30

I was able to get one for May 29th. But I just randomly checked it before I set my alarm to wake up at 4. The app let me go ahead and reserve it around 1:10am. When I'm looking now, I don't see any. It just says, "We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later." Maybe it's just the site that's glitchy? Have you tried calling?

I am getting that now but earlier it was telling me there was nothing available form 10 - 4 or whatever the time frame was. Really wanna take my two girls but it is a hassle today.

FINALLY!!! Plenty of times available. No glitches. Got it!

Only took nine hours of my day! Ugh! But happy to have it done finally!

Keep checking everyone. I just had several time choices for April 28th!!! I have been trying since 5:45 this morning.

I just got an ADR for March 11!!! At 2:14 PM!! (4 people) I have been trying since 5:00 AM (CST) off and on between the app and my PC. Thanks to others on the Disboards, I just kept trying and I got one!! So keep trying - after showing no availability all day, I could have chosen from 3 times and the ADR is already on my MDE page.

Excellent! THanks for the info, all. Just booked for 8 of us on June 1st at 1 without an issue. Phew. Now to take a nap :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter