Just made BOG ADR for lunch

Encouraging to see that some of those who got error messages this morning are now seeing the reservations show up in MDE. Nothing for me yet, but I'll keep checking! Fingers crossed.

I finally see it in MDE! I got JUST what I wanted. Table for 6 May 6th at 12:05... Perfect!!!:flower1:

I just checked my reservation page- it's showing up that I have 6 different reservations for the same day/time. Umm, I only need one. LOL No wonder it's saying they're all booked.

Because they can transfer you to MDX, MDE, reservations sales, the cruise line. You're taking it literal, as if they can help you with anything else, in regards to dining

I've spoken with four CMs this morning and only the first asked me if she could help me with anything else. Not nicely either but I'm sure they are all having a long morning. In any case, they are all sticking with their enhancement story and just saying call back later.

well i was frustrated for half an hour this morning because i kept getting MDA errors. i just now happened to check my dining ressies and sure enough i have TWO BOG lunch ADRs for May 30th!!! good grief! about to cancel one of them now.

Same thing happened to me. I've got two on the same day. I'm trying to cancel one but it won't cancel. I hope they don't both disappear as they didn't send me confirmation emails.

I woke up around 5:50 and figured I would give it a try. I booked one for April 11th with no problems. I'm so excited! When I checked back at 8:30, they were all gone, so I'm glad I got up when I did.

Did you all get to the review your reservation page and then click submit... Only to see" there was a problem confirming this reservation" with the phone number to call? Ive checked everything and still nothing. I even did 2 seperate credit cards this morning because i thought maybe that was the problem

Just checked MDE again and now it is showing 3 reservations! Anyone with multiples cancel yet? I'm too scared to. I think I will wait til later and call about it instead of cancelling from the app.

Anyone else who got error messages this morning still not seeing anything in MDE besides me?? :worried:

Tried right away at 6AM and when I made it to the final page it would say error and it did not go through. Or so I thought, just checked my reservations and there it is :) YAY! Check your reservations if this happened to you too!
Thank you for saying this! I've been trying all morning but only getting the error page. I read your post and checked my account - one of the times from this morning it did go through. Thank you!!!

Thank you!

I just checked my reservations in MDE and yes, it is there even though I too got the error message.

It helps seeing this morning was worth the effort.

Same result here for one of mine. My first one for early in our trip went through fine, including receiving a confirmation email. A second later one kept resulting in the error page so I gave up. Just checked MDE and both ADRs are there - the second one even has the time I preferred.

Like others, I'd see the availability of my preferred time diminish with each attempt.

:bored:It's disappeared from the website it's been glitchy for us in the UK too had the same issues as others have posted, such a shame. Disney really need to get better IT people organising this and maybe then we will be getting a better guest experience from them they need to stop cutting corners and costs. Been trying a while now still not working....

So far it hasn't shown up in MDE. It is sooo frustrating. I am in the group that made a reservation at 6 and it died on the confirmation page. I kept trying but at some point the system errored me out entirely. Currently I haven't been able to get through by phone (I get a busy signal) and I can't get another reservation on line. I am hoping at some point today I can get this reservation.

Just checked MDE again and now it is showing 3 reservations! Anyone with multiples cancel yet? I'm too scared to. I think I will wait til later and call about it instead of cancelling from the app.

I tried to, but got a message saying that I couldn't do it online. Will call later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter