Just made BOG ADR for lunch

I know it's not a lot of consolation, but just FYI.....room reservations is down also. I think ya'll crashed the system (of course we all know it only takes 3 people trying to crash it, lol).

I was able to get a dinner reservation at BOG back when my window opened for May.....I think I'll just keep that one because the Beast is there. I wanted a lunch because I thought they might have a M&G then, but so far no word that I've seen. We have two more trips planned this year so I'll wait to see if they Good luck to everyone trying. Once less person bogging (pun inteded) down the phone/internet lines, hope it helps.

The loading screen when I click reserve again is going to error a lot faster now then it was this morning. Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. :sad1:

Mine was too then all of a sudden it showed up, it took an hour and 45 minutes, but it showed up! Keep trying pixiedust:

I am trying for a lunch reservation for March 7th. I didn't know about the be our guest site to book a FP+ until that was already closed. I don't know if we'll get ADRs for lunch for March 7th or not since that's just over a week away. Anyone getting anything for within the next week? I'm trying both the computer, the app, and am on hold... Just not sure if my problem is because lunch is legitimately booked OR the system is not working.

Yep the fun of being on hold for 35 minutes and you can't even make any reservations, so why are any of us even being put on hold??

Not sure if this will make anyone feel better, but the entire system is down.. no reservations/adrs can be made at this time. I made it through on the phone to an agent, and she can't even pull up the confirmations on previous reservations I've made. She just kept apologizing, and said they don't even have an ETA on when it should be back up, but to keep trying. I have another vacation in May, and can't get a reservation for that vacation, but i'll keep trying once I get to work. Already had to call in late due to this snafu.

i got 2 singles for March 31st by continuing to hit reserve for an hour

Congratulations!!! I was hitting that reserve button for over 30 minutes with no luck and then I had to take the kids out for the bus and my session times out so I'm back to square one. Grrrrrrrrrr.....

I guess we can all be thankful that it's not our 30 or 60 days out......'cause the FP+ system is down also.

Yep the fun of being on hold for 35 minutes and you can't even make any reservations, so why are any of us even being put on hold??
I know. I love the fact that the whole system is down and the dining agents are telling is they can't book anything for us after we've been on hold for 30 minutes, BUT... there's still the "Can I help you with anything else today?" Haha. Umm, well, if you (the dining reservationist) can't make me any dining reservations, then I guess not.

I'm always amused when Disney's system is overwhelmed for a big release like this ...do they not know us? :-)

Had to be on the road early for work so tried and 5:30AM and had my pick of times. Still not showing on MDE but that seems typical from reading the above. Got the confirmation email so I'm not worried.

For those still trying, do not get discouraged! Keep at it and I don't mean just today. For a trip in early Oct last year, we got a 4 top for the last day of our stay with only a few days notice. This was after months of trying. I'm convinced they hold back tables until a few days out.

Success!!! I started making a reservation at 6 AM and I got a time, but an error on the last page. I kept refreshing and refreshing for over an hour... nothing. Finally I had to leave to take my daughter to school. I hit refresh one last time before I walked out the door. when I got home the screen had a confirmation number confirming my lunch ressie for our trip ion May. I'm so excited!!! it's a little on the early side- 10:55, but that's not too bad. I'll take it! I'm so excited!!!

I just check for every day in August and it's saying no tables available!!!! Hard to believe that

Two singles went through for april 1st...but when I look now it is only dinner listed for March 29th

I just got through on the phone. I was on hold maybe 20 minutes. I inquired about ADRs for Be Our Guest. The CM repeated what sounded like a written response: "I apologize, but our system is down for an enhancement and we are not able to take reservations at this time. Could you please call back later?" I said, "Thank you for that information. I'm sure you've gotten a lot of frustrated people on the phone this morning. Can you help me understand why Disney would send their system through an enhancement at the same time that they announced they would be taking reservations?" She said (literally), "Um.... Well... No, I can't." (I thought it was very telling that she tried to come up with a response but couldn't.) I asked her to please pass along feedback to her superiors that it was frustrating for a guest that Disney advertised taking reservations but could not accommodate attempts to make them. She said she would. She was very nice (and I was too). I asked if she knew if ADRs for next week (my travel week) will be open when the system is working again. She said, "I'm not sure. I haven't been able to get onto the system all morning." I again asked her to pass along my message to her superiors (who knows if she will, but I always try to tell customer service reps to pass those types of messages along because it helps them know I'm not mad at them AND I hope it helps management to actually get these messages), and she said she would. Told her to have a nice day, she repeated the same, and that was it.

Back to the app and website I go.

I know. I love the fact that the whole system is down and the dining agents are telling is they can't book anything for us after we've been on hold for 30 minutes, BUT... there's still the "Can I help you with anything else today?" Haha. Umm, well, if you (the dining reservationist) can't make me any dining reservations, then I guess not.

you both realize this is REQUIRED to be asked, correct?

I finally can see it in my MDE I was never able to get through so I thought.. at the final page continued to get an error message, but at some point it did go through. So for those of you with an error message earlier, there is still hope! Mine is for May 17th. Good Luck!

I got Lunch reservation for March 25th at BOG this morning at 8am Irish time, so 3am EST. Had no problems, shows up in MDE too. An hour later I made a dinner reservation for Chef Mickey's. I got confirmation email but it doesn't show on MDE. Problems must have started around then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter