• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just linked expired tickets- no fee??

swimrunmom

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

I just called and had 3 old park hoppers linked to my MDE account from a trip we cancelled in 2021. I was expecting to have to pay the difference of the price in tickets. The cast member reactivated the tickets in my MDE account and said I was all set and just needed to make park reservations. I asked about a fee and she said there was a small fee but she took care of it. She said I would be ready to enter the parks on our first day. So....did we get some pixie dust or will we be expected to pay at the parks the difference? The tickets are all linked in our account.

Sounds like you got some pixie dust. I think the official policy is you have to pay the difference in price based on the dates, but since cancellations were still a big issue in 2021 I think guest services has the power to waive any of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter