Just Killing Time Between Meals in the Happiest Place on Earth~Sept DR *COMPLETE

Just read that you are heading back in May. We will be there May 10-15.

I hope your waist list came through.

Wow, I can't believe that experience with your door at BLT. That has happened to me at least 5 times so far. I would have been livid as well. They actually wanted you to wait a few hours in the lobby! LOL! Thanks for the Trails End review. We are thinking about eating there this next trip!

Jeri, I thoroughly enjoyed your dining review, thanks for taking the time to share with us. I'm a big fan of your reviews, you and Rob always seem to have such a great time, even when facing difficulties (such as magic bands that don't work and rude CM's). I hope you guys will be taking another trip soon, I'm really looking forward to your next review!

Just read that you are heading back in May. We will be there May 10-15.

I hope your waist list came through.

Hope you had a great trip! I know we did. The wait list came through with no troubles whatsoever. And we added an extra day onto the end!

Wow, I can't believe that experience with your door at BLT. That has happened to me at least 5 times so far. I would have been livid as well. They actually wanted you to wait a few hours in the lobby! LOL! Thanks for the Trails End review. We are thinking about eating there this next trip!

That whole thing at BLT was crazy. Fortunately, we had no real troubles this time with the bands. My PIN wasn't working when I tried to use it for purchases, but I always had Rob with me so we would just use his. I never even bothered to fix it. Too busy having fun! :thumbsup2

I really hope you try Trail's End! Breakfast and dinner there are amazing.

Jeri, I thoroughly enjoyed your dining review, thanks for taking the time to share with us. I'm a big fan of your reviews, you and Rob always seem to have such a great time, even when facing difficulties (such as magic bands that don't work and rude CM's). I hope you guys will be taking another trip soon, I'm really looking forward to your next review!

Thanks so much! We do always have a great time. A "bad" time at Disney is usually better than a good day at home. :laughing:

We just went for 12 days in May and it was awesome! Our best trip yet I think. I just started my new review. But now Rob is out of vacation days for the year, so it might be next year before I go again. I have 11 days though, so I may have to abandon him if the opportunity arises. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter