Just Got Room Assigned

laurenk

DIS Veteran
We booked at a GTY Category 6, and were just today assigned room 6108. Does anyone have any information on that room or that area of the ship?

Also, What side of the ship is better to be on for when you are pulling into ports?

Thanks!:D

Originally posted by laurenk
We booked at a GTY Category 6, and were just today assigned room 6108. Does anyone have any information on that room or that area of the ship?

Also, What side of the ship is better to be on for when you are pulling into ports?

Thanks!:D

6108 is port side of the ship, not far from the aft elevators.

That is so cool. It's the same room we're assigned to next year. Let me know what you think when you return.:D

I do know that's the same area we were in on our last cruise and I did not have any motion problems there.

As far as what side you're on, you can't rely on if they will back in to ports or pull straight in.

If you look on the left side of this photo, that is the port side of the ship. Look towards the aft (back of the ship), and you will see the aft elevators, go over to the left of the elevators and start heading towards the front of the ship, you will see your stateroom #6108 there.

rddeck6img2.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter