Just got our docs, but . . .

SuperDisneyDad

DIS Veteran
DW almost killed the UPS man when he delivered some packages today and she was disappointed it wasn't the FedEx man!! He said there were 3 other houses on his route hoping he was from FedEx, too!! To her surprise, the FedEx man DID show up just 15 minutes later with our much awaited cruise docs!!! We've been so concerned that we would not be home to sign for them, however, the FedEx man just rang the doorbell, put the package in the door, and left. We didn't have to sign for anything!! As I recall, we didn't have to sign for them last year either. Is this unusual? It doesn't really matter, since we've done our "family docs dance" already!! Just curious.

We seem to always have to sign for them. I'm never home when the FedEx guy comes, so I just take the card that they leave down to their warehouse and pick up the docs. I wonder what determines whether or not you have to sign for them....

FedEx (along with all of the other package delivery services) have found that it is less expensive & less hassle to pay insurance claims than fill out the information & have the customer come to their office to pick up their packages. They also found that it was what a majority of their customers wanted - (I want my package NOW - YOU are supposed to deliver it at MY convenience and I don't want to have to drive to you to get it!):p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter