Just got off Dream - any questions?

LosAngelesRunner

Earning My Ears
Just got off this week’s 5 day Dream Western Caribbean that had a slight adjustment due to Hurricane Nicole. Happy to answer any questions if anyone’s curious. I know that sort of thing was helpful for me, and I probably don’t have time to write a full trip report - but if anyone has lingering Dream questions I’m here to answer.

I will say - the crew I spoke with said it was a fuller sailing than as of late (but not near capacity still). It felt like there were a ton of WDW cast members as well as family of crew onboard based on poolside conversations!

Otherwise, we had a truly delightful cruise and I’m already looking forward to the next one.

What night was Beauty and the Beast shown? I keep getting conflicting info.
How was the food?

Thanks!

What night was Beauty and the Beast shown? I keep getting conflicting info.
How was the food?

Thanks!

Beauty and the Beast was on our third night! The show order was Golden Mickeys, magician/comedian, Beauty and the Beast, Pinocchio (movie night), then Believe.

Food was solid - but Palo was outstanding. I found the MDR food to get better throughout the week, as we were much happier the final night than the first. The buffet quality was better at breakfast than lunch in my opinion.

What night was pirate for you? Hope you enjoyed!
Pirates night was our 4th night right after Cozumel. No Pirates buffet sadly!

Merrytime Cruise yet?
I think they're turning it to Merrytime this weekend! There was a Turner Classic Movie contract sailing right after ours so sadly they didn't have decorations up, though they were in the process of building the gingerbread house in the atrium

Thank you ! We are on a 5 night western in Jan and I was wondering about the entertainment rotation.

We are on the Turner classic movie cruise, on the dream, returning to Miami tomorrow. Embarkation was great but the ship isn’t even half full. Unusual for a TCM cruise. Service, food has been good. Leaving castaway cay now. Absolutely beautiful day. The water was perfect. The slides were great. And so nice not to be crowded. They just uncovered the trees and gingerbread houses in the lobby so the next cruise should be in full Christmas mode. This TCM cruise has Pat Boone (absolutely delightful), Chevy chase (out and about, he was hanging at the cove pool yesterday and we had lunch next to him at castaway cay), richard Dreyfus and lanie Kazan, both friendly with great stories. It’s our 8th TCM cruise. We hope there’s one next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter