Just got off amazing first cruise back for the Wonder happy to answer questions

There is a registration required for the Club/Lab — ages 3-12; I think it‘s 1.5 hours per day in advance, with more potentially available onboard. Not for Edge or Vibe. I haven’t heard much about onboard quarantine during the cruise, but DCL is testing non-vaccinated kids on the next-to-last morning of 5+ night cruises. If there is a positive, children in the Club/Lab at the same time will be quarantined as close contacts.
Ithe

Is it up to a consecutive 1.5 hours/day or can it be broken up? LIke 30 mins in the am and 1hr after dinner?

Ithe

Is it up to a consecutive 1.5 hours/day or can it be broken up? LIke 30 mins in the am and 1hr after dinner?
It is a 1.5 hour slot. The child can attend for less by leaving early or arriving later, but 1 slot per day can be pre-scheduled. More may be available once you are onboard. I believe it is basically the same as the other DCL ships, though I have read varying 1.5 to 2.5 hours, so that may adjust.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter