• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got my SWGE reservation email

What time slots have people received? Has anyone gotten a time other than 8am-noon?

What time slots have people received? Has anyone gotten a time other than 8am-noon?

you should keep an eye on the June Check In Thread. Im updating when people have received their correct Star Wars Galaxys Edge reservations. So far I have only seen 8am to 12pm and 11am to 3pm reservations

I called and changed my time to 5PM - 9PM way better to enjoy at dusk than mid morning sun.
So I'm assuming:
8-12
11-3
2-6
5-9
8-12
Hours haven't been posted yet, but I would guess they won't stray from 8-12 for the first summer (minus that first Sunday where DL closes early because it was bought-out by a convention)

There have been some 11am-3pm reports. I haven't seen anything besides those 2 slots.

I just called and confirmed our reservation (still haven't received an email). We're staying one night and we got 8-Noon on our checkout day.

It looks like the people staying one night are getting 8-Noon on their checkout day and the people who are staying multiple nights are getting 11-3 sometime in the middle of their stay. As others have pointed out though, you can call and change if those times don't work for you.

Last edited:
So if there are overlapping windows of time, how will they prevent people from stying all day? Wristbands?

Apparently the emails say "You and your party will be required to leave Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at the end of your reservation time period."

I got very lucky and called with zero hold time (yay!). Katie (an amazing CM) told me that about 90% of DVC reservations (I am DVC) are not sending out emails and they can't figure out why. She told me my reservation time (6/18 8am-12 noon which I find perfect) and then hard sent the email with all the info to me. If you have any dining reservations that conflict with the time, they will change your reservation time. I recommend doing this now before reservations become open to the general public on the 2nd. I am so excited!!!!!

After seeing the posts on here, I called in (maybe 10 minutes on hold?) and was told that most (all?) of the DVC reservations didn't have emails associated with them. You don't need your confirmation number - he said their confirmation numbers were different (whatever that means) and he found the reservation by the check in and check out dates and my name. He also was initially unsure of how many people were in our party, but did eventually confirm our names, so it sounds like they have to do some extra processing to pull the reservation information.

Just wanted to also add my experience without getting an email. There appears to be a lot of glitches in their computer system. I had booked Paradise Pier last fall for 5/30-6/1. Not only have I not gotten an email, when I went to the website just to look at my reservation, I couldn't even find it. It was asking for an 8 digit conf number and mine was 12. I called the hotel and apparently they changed the booking systems some time and they gave me my new conf number. They also transferred me to the Star Wars hotline (no wait at all) and the lady found my reservation and told me 8-12 AM on opening day is my assigned time. She said there was no email listed on my account (even though of course I had put one and gotten my initial confirmation email).

So I guess the point is, if you haven't gotten an email, and especially if you made a reservation for the hotel several months ago, you probably need to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter