• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got better rates for President's week

Jillybee

Earning My Ears
Hi All -

I just called Lowes to see if any better rates were available for us for 2/18-2/22 at HRH. I did have a AAA rate of $209.00 for a pool view, but she was able to get me $165.00 night. YEAH!!!!!

That's another $180.00 bucks I saved. She told me to keep trying back every two weeks for even better rates.

I am so psyched!!

You are so lucky!!! We are booked to stay at the HRH from 2/16 - 2/18. Saturday night is now completelly sold out. When we booked a few weeks ago they only had club rooms available for $319 + tax per evening so that's what we took. I'm hoping some discount will become available....

I hear you dreamer. Those are the days I'm going. I have a deluxe room reserved at $239 and am hearing the same thing. I keep thinking people will cancel but nothing yet. The thing that kills me is I've been calling since June and they kept telling me oh you can't get any good deals till a few months before. So I really feel they misled me. Either that or I just missed a one week window of specials. The 2 nights at HR with tix to Universal is probably going to cost me as much as 7 days at the BWV in Disney because I'm renting. Oh well. It's only money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter