Just Got Back!!!

Jigsaw

^_^
Just got back from California at 7am today. I went with some friends and a friend's brother. It was fun except for the arguments there was so much drama. Other than that it was awsome.Oh well also except for we kept getting lost..I really need to get a Navigation system.

We left here (Tucson, az) at around 6 am. Went in 2 different cars. Ended up seein something horrible that has now left me tramatized (It ruined the first few days of my vacation cuz its like now pictured in my mind) We drove past an accident and ended up seeing a dead body. It freaked me out so much. We get to LA and get lost (we ended up getting separated and the other car got there first) come to find out they changed our hotel it was supposed to be a wyndham but it is now a double tree. Took a while to get our rooms because they had a new system. Finally got them. Went to the Xgames that night.

Next day we (except 2) went to Disneyland. Again there was more drama. I ended up getting upset. Waited inline 2 hours for Finding Nemo..it was pretty good. We went to Turtle Talk with Crush. Now that was awsome!! One of my friend Sarah yells 'I LOVE YOU!' and he says 'aw i love you too' then he talked to Tyler about swimming and was asking him if he likes to swim fast. For lunch we went over to the mcdonalds across the street. We ended up staying untill the park closed..midnight. For the first time ever I didnt buy anything! Unless you count a drink that came in a HSM cup :banana:

Next day we went to the Xgames. Got a bunch of free stuff. Next day we went to Hollywood and a beach. Got lost again..we ended up getting lost so many times. This was our first time driving. We usually take the bus but its faster to drive there. Supposedly 3 of my friends saw Nikki Hilton..I dont know I wasnt really paying attention and I was walking a head of everyone cuz i was once again irritated becuse of the drama.

It was drama over the most random stuff too, someone doesnt want to do this so it becomes a big thing and everyone starts arguing. There was one argument about food and where to eat. It was just too much :sad2: The hotel was nice though. We had so much fun and were so hyper at like 2 am it was crazy.

Went to universal studios yesterday (im a movie freak so I was all excited to go, I was so happy I almost started crying). The Mummy ride was awsome and crazy. It was dumb cuz it closed at 8pm so afterwards we ended up walkin around the shops outside and then headed back for tucson and got back at 7am. I took some pictures and video that I'm currently uploading right now so I might post them later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter