Just got back....what happened?

sue fernandes

Earning My Ears
Just returned from across the pond.......(its Sue F by the way!) and I find that I can't access the Uk boards and have to go back 'across the pond' to get in touch with everyone from the UK Dis....this is all too confusing when you've just got off a transatlantic night flight!!:confused:

What happened? And when? And what do I do about my trip reports?

These questions - and more, will have to be answered tomorrow as i'm too tired now and am off to bed.....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sue

No mermaid as I can't be bothered at the moment.....maybe tomorrow (maybe not)

HOW MANY POSTS DO I NOT HAVE!!!!!?

Hi Sue,:wave:

Welcome home...This has been our home now for 2 days..:) It will take a bit of getting used to I know. There is a board for trip reports..:D

Sleep tight

Welcome back Sue :) ! We have a UK Trip Reports board here where your reports will be very welcome.

Welcome back Sue, hope you had a fabulous time - looking forward to hearing all about it.

Seems like this is our new place of abode, it'll take a while for it to become home, but we're all trying our best!! :)

Looking forward to your trip reports. :wave:

Astrid x

Welcome back Sue

hope you had a fab time

waiting for those trip reports, will let you get some sleep first

~~Welcome Home~~ Sue, glad you found us.

Look forward to reading your Trip Reports :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter