Just got back from Honeymoon

QJ411

O'hana means family...
Hi everyone,

We just got back from our Honeymoon in Disney. (3 nights at WL, 4 nights Disney Wonder, 3 nights Dolphin). It was AWESOME, we just got home yesterday, and we're at the office today already, once I get home tonight, I'll write out a more detailed report. There were ups and downs, mostly ups of course. Overall it was the best time ever!

We met up with DISNEYMOONERS, they were SO SWEET!!! After staying in the same resort for 4 whole days, we finally met up on the last day we were at the resort! Hi GUYS!!!! We're gonna email you tonight!!!

I hereby vow, I will never stay at any Diseny resort other than WL!!!! It was breathtaking when we first walked in. I wasn't too sure about this whole log cabin look at first, but the second in I walked in the door, I almost fell to the floor. My DH and I wanted to just lay right there on the lobby floor and kiss it! It was magnificent!

Ok, ok, I'm at the office so I can't go too much into detail yet, tonight, I'll start my trip report and post it. We took almost 900 photos on the digital camera, we didn't get to use the regular camera which worked out well, I can't imagine how much it would cost to develope 900 photos. (I'll post some tonight also)(We did use 1 disposible water proof camera at Castaway Cay, can't wait to see that).

BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIPS AND ADVISE!!! YOU GUYS MADE THIS HONEYMOON SO MUCH SMOOTHER!!! THANK YOU SINCERELY!!!!!:p :p :p

Welcome home and congratulations! :)

900 pix? WOW! Hope we get to see some of them. I'm looking forward to your report! :)

Queenie & Jay

Welcome back and congrats!!!

Just had to respond to what you said about WL. My DBF and I were resort hopping to see the decorations and when we walked into WL, we were blown away!!! Now we're planning to stay there in Nov. 2004!!! :p

:p Thanks Travelin'Tigger!!!

WL is Beautiful! We're going back to WDW in August of '03, originally we planned to stay at POR cuz it was cheaper (there's about 7 of us) and after staying at WL, we've decided to upgrade and stay at WL instead now.

We also stayed at the Dolphin after our cruise and it just wasn't the same...everyday we kept saying we miss WL!!! ;)

You'll love your stay there!!! Have a great trip!!!:p :p

Hi Misti and THANKS!!!;)

I couldn't believe how many photos we too either! We're gonna write the report tonight and attach SOME of the many photos...let me know what you think!

Thanks!!!;)

Congrats on your marriage! Glad to read that you were blown away by the WL as we are staying there this time next month! I can hardly wait!

Would love to see a photo thread when you get the chance!

Originally posted by QJ411
Hi Misti and THANKS!!!;)

I couldn't believe how many photos we too either! We're gonna write the report tonight and attach SOME of the many photos...let me know what you think!

Thanks!!!;)

Looking forward to it! :) Happy Holidays!

Mark and I were so glad we got to meet the two of you in person.. and we know how you feel, We loved the WL too and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else.

Hope the rest of your trip was just as wonderful

xoxoxo
mark & Kelli

Disneymooners

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter