~Just Got Back From Beach Club & Wilderness Lodge..Photos!~

disneyworld! said:
well, I have always loved both. but this time, the BC....the room was so bright and cheery..the staff excellent, the quite pool....I would kill for! this resort is suropse to be a "New England" style resort...but to me it just does not feel like it....it feels like I am in florida!!

also when I was at the WL this time....it was my first day in resort...just checked in, and I took a nap...well, I here a knock at the door(I had sign on door) and look up.....housekeeping was in there, I said nothing...then my phone rings..housekeeping again! what was up with thaqt?

but to answer question....BC :goodvibes

I'm glad you said BC- that way I have something to look forward to, plus it is nice to try a different resort. The only thing that I might be dissapointed in-is that the resort doesn't seem to be as unique as some of the others (Poly, AKL, WL). However, the BC does look pretty nice. Being able to walk to Epcot and MGM are what I'm looking forward to. Not too mention SAB sounds like a blast. Thanks for responding to my post. :bounce:

Janet - from the looks of your counter, we're going to miss each other by like 2 days! We'll be at the Dolphin 8/24 - 8/30..... Where you at & what dates?

Drat! I was really hoping they sold those lamps at the BC store - It would be perfectly at home in my Beachy Bedroom! (Along with my Hula Girl Lamp! :goodvibes )

Leota said:
Janet - from the looks of your counter, we're going to miss each other by like 2 days! We'll be at the Dolphin 8/24 - 8/30..... Where you at & what dates?

Drat! I was really hoping they sold those lamps at the BC store - It would be perfectly at home in my Beachy Bedroom! (Along with my Hula Girl Lamp! :goodvibes )
I havae really nothing set in stone...I get out of classes on the 18th in Aug and go back on Sept 7th for Fall semester so I want to sqeeze something in for a few days! I have no air yet or resort...everything up in the air!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter