~Just Got Back From Beach Club & Wilderness Lodge..Photos!~

Need I say more. Makes me want to go to both of those resorts!

patiently waiting for 8/29/05 :wizard:

Thanks for sharing~what awesome pics! I especially loved seeing the Boardwalk, we'll be there in 5 weeks, we can hardly wait!

Thanks again! :flower:

I really appreciate you posting those pics! I love seeing the WL photos..I just love that place so much! And I also liked seeing the BC photos as that is a resort I am not familiar with...but now I want to go there!!!!!

Great pics!

Thank God Megan was in front of me. :rotfl:
No one can see the results of too many Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace and O'hana on my hips.
We went by the WL since we want to stay there again and my DH and I kicked ourselves not staying there again. We definitely will next time.

Great pictures! If I had a technical bone in my body I would post ours too.
Pandy Paws did a great job w/ the safari. Great commentary and I still have no idea how she got that giraffe to stand right next to our truck so still ;)

Coral

m&m's mom said:
Thank God Megan was in front of me. :rotfl:
No one can see the results of too many Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace and O'hana on my hips.
We went by the WL since we want to stay there again and my DH and I kicked ourselves not staying there again. We definitely will next time.

Great pictures! If I had a technical bone in my body I would post ours too.
Pandy Paws did a great job w/ the safari. Great commentary and I still have no idea how she got that giraffe to stand right next to our truck so still ;)

Coral

was that giraffe not to cute!! he reminds me of Will Smith(fresh prince!) hee hee...so how was the end of your trip? didn't go by way to fast?? loved meeting you guys, wished we could have talked all day!! I ened up back at resort.....sick. I slept all night!!
tell your family I said hi!! and nice to meet them!!!
~Janet :goodvibes :goodvibes

The pictures were great. We'll be at WL 8/20-8/30 for our first stay there. I can't wait to go. Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Thanks for the pics! We are thinking of staying at WL next year.

thanks for the pictures
DS13 & I will be back "home" again to the VWL Aug 13th!
Aug 21st we'll be at the Beach Club Villas for the first time!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :banana:
I have been looking for current BC photos. We'll be staying there for the first time at the end of July.
The WL hot tub makes me want to go right now! It's too cold here in the NorthEast.

Thanks for posting the photos! They made me want August to get here real fast! :flower:

Disneyworld!

Thanks for posting the pics. I am planning a trip back in the fall and may give Wilderness Lodge a try based on how great your room looked! I also have to say great pics of the BC! (We were in room 4609 for our stay there a few weeks ago -- are you sure you weren't in 5609 on the 5th floor? -- the pics of your room set up are different than ours were) Just curious. We also got the upgrade from a standard to waterview at BC and we couldn't have loved it more. Fabulous pics from the safari ride! I'm jealous of your giraffe pic! :)

Kate716

Kate716 said:
Disneyworld!

Thanks for posting the pics. I am planning a trip back in the fall and may give Wilderness Lodge a try based on how great your room looked! I also have to say great pics of the BC! (We were in room 4609 for our stay there a few weeks ago -- are you sure you weren't in 5609 on the 5th floor? -- the pics of your room set up are different than ours were) Just curious. We also got the upgrade from a standard to waterview at BC and we couldn't have loved it more. Fabulous pics from the safari ride! I'm jealous of your giraffe pic! :)

Kate716
haa..haa....well I know it was the fourth floor, but it was 4607....I just checked my paperwork!! I messed up because atg the WL I had 4069!.to funny :rotfl:

Great pix, Janet! I love the BC new decor, it is different that when I was there in 2000. I love that Mickey Lifeguard lamp. :goodvibes Do they sell those in the BC gift shop?

I had a very similar view when I was at the WL - loved sitting on the balcony with my coffee in the morning - very peaceful....

Nice to see Mr. Murphy too!

Leota said:
Great pix, Janet! I love the BC new decor, it is different that when I was there in 2000. I love that Mickey Lifeguard lamp. :goodvibes Do they sell those in the BC gift shop?

I had a very similar view when I was at the WL - loved sitting on the balcony with my coffee in the morning - very peaceful....

Nice to see Mr. Murphy too!
hey, how are you doing???? ya, don't you just love the lamp!!!!! I wished they sold them in the gift shop...I would have one right now ;) I thought it was so cute!!!
ya, spend part of the day with Dan also m&m...Coral and family...had a great time! so when is your nexdt trip down? :goodvibes

Great pics! Believe it or not, we stayed in that very same room at the WL this past October. It was a great spot in the "bear's face". It was one of our favorite rooms at the WL.

I love your pictures- thanks for sharing! I stayed at the WL during my last trip and absolutely loved it. I'm staying at the BC next year. Which resort did you like better and why? They are probably so different that it might be hard to compare. ::MinnieMo

tlynk said:
I love your pictures- thanks for sharing! I stayed at the WL during my last trip and absolutely loved it. I'm staying at the BC next year. Which resort did you like better and why? They are probably so different that it might be hard to compare. ::MinnieMo
well, I have always loved both. but this time, the BC....the room was so bright and cheery..the staff excellent, the quite pool....I would kill for! this resort is suropse to be a "New England" style resort...but to me it just does not feel like it....it feels like I am in florida!!

also when I was at the WL this time....it was my first day in resort...just checked in, and I took a nap...well, I here a knock at the door(I had sign on door) and look up.....housekeeping was in there, I said nothing...then my phone rings..housekeeping again! what was up with thaqt?

but to answer question....BC :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter