just got back from ALL Star Sports

maymomof2

Earning My Ears
Well we got back on tuesday afternoon and we had a great time. The only thing is my kids had to get used to the change. This was the first time they were away from home and with it being soooooooo hotttt (90-100) when we were there they were cranky. It took the first three days we were there for them to get into it. My ds turned 4 and dd turned 3 while we were there and we had 2 special dinners at chefs mickeys and crystal palace. Thank god they had stroller rental because my son really needed it. We brought one for my dd. For our first family vacation it went very well and already planning our next trip

I think the all star resorts are perfect for families on a budget. The way I look at it is your only in your room basicly to sleep so way pay a lot of money on a nice room. Maybe when our kids get older and they can go on there own we will stay at a more expensive resort. This was our 2nd time at the all stars 1st time was asmusic they seem to be the same except for the theme. We also found that the cms this time were not as friendly as our last visit in 98.

ASM-98 (honeymoon):earsboy: :earsgirl:
AStarS-03 (1st family vac):earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Aw, bummer about them not being as friendly. :(
But glad you had a good trip and the kids did finally adjust to the heat/etc eventually. Thanks for the "report" on ASSp as this is where our "family on a budget" will be staying on our next trip. :)

I totally agree with you, btw, on the thinking of where to stay. For now, our rooms are only for changing, bathing and sleeping- we're totally not into "ambiance" or views/etc. And we can do a lot more, stay longer, etc. by staying within our budget on the accomodations. Later we'll probably try the higher priced resorts. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter