Just got an email!!!!!

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
How fun!!!!! I just got an email from the Portofino Bay reviewing my upcoming reservation and welcoming us to Italy!!!!!

It gave resort information and links to hotel info.

I am so excited!

HEY, I want an email too from the Royal Pacific. I'm feeling a little left out.:D Such a short wait but so long. I wish I lived in Florida like you Spidey, but I have 13.5 years left until retirement. Then maybe... I can go to Universal, Disney, and golf every day.:smooth:

Prince Eric when you go fill out a reply card at Royal Pacific, it has a spot for your email it will get your name in the system if it isnt already. Also you can call Loews and have them put it in your info they keep for your Loews First information. They will also send you promotions and free suite upgrades once they have the email.

spidey...looking forward to your trip report when you get back... love to hear all the details on PBH....thanks..amy

Prince Eric1
I got an email from RPR after I made my ressies, welcoming me, it was super! Then I used that email to write to them and give them some requests and they wrote right back, within a matter of minutes!! I can't wait to go here, I have already had a MUCH better experience that the HRH, who I couldn't get to return my emails or phone calls!!

I requested a non smoking room on a non pet floor. Also, I asked if they could note on our ressie that we will be celebrating our 9th anniversary while we are there. They wrote back a very nice response and said they hope they can make our anniversary a vacation in paradise! LOL

I recieved an E Mail on Wed., after booking my stay for HRH on Tues. I love the site they refer you to...to view info and photos!

Yay, just got my email today and my Loews card in the mail. Posting here must have gotten Pixie dust spead on me, no wait, wrong place. Posting here must have gotten Universal Fairy dust spread on me.:D

mickman,

You won't get an email until closer in to your arrival date. Usually a week or two before.

Greetings from your exclusive rock star getaway; the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando. Your "people" called our "people", and below is the confirmation of your reservation with us.

This is what HRH sends. 52 hours till showtime!!

Motherfletcher - I got the same one too - we are going to HR on Saturday, got the message on Monday. WAY cool! I am really ready to go!

It is so close now that I'm not sure if I have time to chat with you folks any longer!! ROCK ON!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter