Just got a Great offer from Disney Visa

activated it but it’s literally for 2 days... that’s depressing

There were 2 different promotions. One ran April 1 - June 30 and this one runs May 15 - Aug 15. They are targeted and the spend categories are different so it is possible you got the earlier one and not the later one. Or you can check again in a day or 2 and this one may pop up. I had the earlier one and the 2nd one didn't show till recently so there is still hope for you. I have a Disney, SW, United, Hyatt and Marriott Chase visas and some of the cards got both promotions and some only got one.

SIGH....still dont have the Disney offer on my Disney visa but I DID get the 5x rewards for my SW Visa for this - since I activated it today, it says it's good for purchases from 4/1-6/30 which means it will retroactively go back and add bonus points for my transactions from that time period?? :

I have the regular DV (not premier) and got an offer in April for 5% cash back on groceries, gas and home improvements stores Aug 1-June 30th. No 5% at grocery stores this quarter from Discover or Chase Freedom so nice offer to get.

Interesting, do not usually see many offers on the Disney Visa.

Last edited:
Dang! I have the Premier Disney Visa and haven't gotten any of these :(
Mine just showed up today. But I couldn’t activate it (it said my account could not be found except I was clicking the offer from my account) and had to call Chase. The customer service rep also couldn’t solve it and he passed it off to his supervisor. She also couldn’t figure it out and she passed it to her supervisor, who finally went into my account and did something to make it work.

I never do either. I tried the link someone else posted but it says the offer isn't available to me. :sad1:

Same here! I've had the card for years -- maybe I'm blacklisted because I've gone to Disney too much recently :rotfl2:

We just got back from a Disney trip and I had activated the offer previously. None of my Disney spending (restaurants, snacks, spending at my resort etc) counted for the extra 5% or 6% when I look at my rewards list.

We just got back from a Disney trip and I had activated the offer previously. None of my Disney spending (restaurants, snacks, spending at my resort etc) counted for the extra 5% or 6% when I look at my rewards list.

I was able to get the 5% on my reservations for Capture The Moment Photography session and Cinderella's Royal Table when I booked them online for my August trip. I wonder why its so hit or miss.

I'm wondering if this promo might match up with "dining" which WDW is teasing. I think mine goes to 8/15. We don't do dining when we do couples trips but when we host our son and DIL it makes it easy for us to pay for their dining even if we aren't together all the time! Bring on F & W!

The same thing happened to me and I reached out to Chase and voiced my complaint. I did have to take it pretty far and tell them it was misleading advertising but they did end up giving me the extra percentage on my Dining purchases at Disney.

I'm glad I just did a search on here and came up with this and activated it for our card. Unfortunately, we just got back from a 3 week, 6600 mile road trip that this would have racked up some rebates on hotels and gas. *sigh* But I'm getting ready to buy WDW tickets and was debating how to pay for them. This seals the deal.

Stupid question: what is a Rewards Dollar?

I have a visa that gives me miles, and a Costco visa that gives me between 1-3% cash back on every purchase.

considering a Disney visa if there are perks that are worth it....

Stupid question: what is a Rewards Dollar?

I have a visa that gives me miles, and a Costco visa that gives me between 1-3% cash back on every purchase.

considering a Disney visa if there are perks that are worth it....
It’s a credit that can be used for certain purchases (mainly Disney-related). You get the amount loaded to a rewards card and use that as, essentially, a gift card.

Here are some places you can use the rewards: https://disneyrewards.com/where-to-redeem/

Generally, the standard card is 1% back- meaning for everyone $100 you spends you earn $1 in Disney Rewards Dollars. The Premier card earns 2% in some categories. And as this thread shows, sometimes promotions get you higher.

This isn’t a card I use for most expenses-I can get much better rewards elsewhere- but the promotions can be worth it. There are also other side benefits, like discounts on select purchases and Disney dining, and photo spots at a few of the parks.

It’s a credit that can be used for certain purchases (mainly Disney-related). You get the amount loaded to a rewards card and use that as, essentially, a gift card.

Here are some places you can use the rewards: https://disneyrewards.com/where-to-redeem/

Generally, the standard card is 1% back- meaning for everyone $100 you spends you earn $1 in Disney Rewards Dollars. The Premier card earns 2% in some categories. And as this thread shows, sometimes promotions get you higher.

This isn’t a card I use for most expenses-I can get much better rewards elsewhere- but the promotions can be worth it. There are also other side benefits, like discounts on select purchases and Disney dining, and photo spots at a few of the parks.
Thank you! I think I also read you can finance Disney trips for 0% .... will definitely read up.

Has anyone been given an explanation of why it didn’t work on restaurants at WDW? We activated and just finished a trip to WDW…it didn’t work at Narcoosee’s, Sanaa, Coral Reef, Tiffins, and Skipper Canteen. The only place it worked for us was the store Once Upon Time at DHS. I would use it to pay for our WDW hotel in October, but I don’t want to waste an opportunity and maybe only get 1% rewards when I have another card that is 2.5% cashback. Thoughts on why this is happening with the offer?

Has anyone been given an explanation of why it didn’t work on restaurants at WDW? We activated and just finished a trip to WDW…it didn’t work at Narcoosee’s, Sanaa, Coral Reef, Tiffins, and Skipper Canteen. The only place it worked for us was the store Once Upon Time at DHS. I would use it to pay for our WDW hotel in October, but I don’t want to waste an opportunity and maybe only get 1% rewards when I have another card that is 2.5% cashback. Thoughts on why this is happening with the offer?
You need to contact Chase - contacted them and questioned it and was able to get the additional cash back until I hit the max. It look a few people researching it and a few weeks of back and forth but I did get the reward dollars in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter