Just found out my parents are coming with us...

cascadecupcake

Disney Lovin' Michigander
Now I have all kinds of new questions.

We want to stay at CBR which is fine with them. My mom and I decided that separate rooms would definitely be best, but in the same "village" would be nice. Can I request that? Has anyone ever had success with it?

Also, are there any discounts whatsoever for seniors? Meals, tickets, etc. They are members of AARP and I wondered if Disney offered anything at all. (I'm not seeing anything as I scour info sites so I'm assuming not)

Also, what about DC discounts. I have a DC and booked my room with a discount. Because we will be travelling differently, our stays will be staggered a bit. Can I still get their room for them? I'd really like to treat if there's any way possible. It's always been a dream of mine to let my kids enjoy Disney with their grandparents. (you know, the commercials where the grandpa buys the GIGANTIC Mickey for the kid and then the Grandma says "Now we're not spoiling you are we?"):p

Any help you all could give me about a trip with your parents would be greatly appreciated!

I don't know if you have found your answers on your own, but I had a few ideas...

CBR villiages - you should be able to get in the same area. Call and ask them to add a note to your reservation that you would like to be in the same area. It might help if you picked a village and requested on each to be in "x" area with the rest of your part. They may also be able to note the reservation number of the other room on your ressie.

DC card - If you are going to pay for the room you might be able to get the discount on their room as well. The ressie will need to be in your name (or maybe your husbands?). Are you arriving on the same day? That might help. If you are arriving on different days, just check them in that morning before you leave for the park or meet them at check in when they arrive.

Senior discounts - I don't know of any. Perhaps some of the DD restaraunts have them since they aren't technically Disney.

Tip- I don't have any of these for you yet. I am taking my mom and sister (6) in December (I'm 25). Plus, my grandma has said she wants to join us and bring our 6yo cousin as well. Until now it has always just been my sister and I going together. I can't wait because I know my mom and grandma will love seeing her (and our cousin) have such fun!

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter