Just found out I got HPV...

Thank you for sharing your good news!!! :cheer2:

I am so happy for you and that everything is gooood, most of all I am thrilled you took so much positive out of this you are so right, life is precious and now that you have the key to happiness your future is bright.

Keep us posted on your positive thinking:goodvibes

I would like to thank you all so-o much. Back when I was 21 (1992:scared1: ) I was told I had HPV. I freaked out!!! I felt so-o dirty, gross, and ashamed:sad1: . My DF (now my DH) went to the doctors-got a clean bill of health, so wonder if it was my former high school boyfriend (1987-89), so now felt guitly that I had this and could have giving it to my DF-thank goodness for the clean bill of health! I had the yucky warts removed ( sorry I know that TMI:headache: ), my DF took such good care of me, just a little uncomfortable recovery. Every six months for maybe 2 years went for a PAP, after that I faithfully go EVERY YEAR for a PAP. Thank godness, all has gone well. I did married that great man (Grumpytoo on the DISboards), and we have 3 beautiful children. I have never told anyone this story except for DH and my best friend. Even to this day have felt embaressed by what happened. I can't believe that on the DISboards, I would find a little peace :goodvibes and that I am not alone, and this does happen to good people, and I can let go of some of that shame.:flower3: Thank you!

I identify with you, I read somewhere that a very common consequence of HPV is the psychological effect... STDs are surrounded with shame! but everybody who is human and remotely alive can suffer from them.

I was too ashamed too but this forum gave me perspective and support :>

I have no fixation with Disney but now I always remember you all when I see something related to it :P

Thanks all for being there!!

:grouphug: :wizard: :hug: :goodvibes princess: :flower3: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter