Just found a GREAT Southwest/Orlando Vacation Deal staying at HoJo EnchantedLand!!

klwdisney

DIS Veteran
I just found a GREAT deal on Southwest Airline's website. 2 Adults, 7 days/6 nights in mid-November, flying out of Providence, staying at Howard Johnson's EnchantedLand, with (2) 4 day Park Hopper PLUS Passes = $1,161.00 :eek: :D :eek: :D

So my questions is... is it worth it to stay at this hotel? It's been very recently renovated and looks really nice. It even has a (non-disney) character breakfast in their Story Book Cafe! And FREE shuttle service to WDW, USF/IOA, and SW!! And says it's within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and dinner theaters.

Has anyone stayed here??? Should I go for it??

but I have stayed rather at Howard Johnson Maingate West most recently last year and the property was fine and we had no problems at all. The room was in great clean condition/spacious, overall accomodations/stay was fantastic, and hotel staff was very gracious; would definitely book there again.

I am very familiar with the location of your hotel HoJo Enchanted Land and it is indeed convenient/within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, etc. and also nearby grocers such as Publix so you will close to many different amenities.

Like you commented, the hotel has also looked really nice during the times when we have driven past it during August when we go and the grounds were well maintained; also saw many families staying there too. From this location you are just right up from Disney and like a 15-20 min trek to Sea World and US in case you want to drive yourselves at some point and not use the shuttle buses because it is an easy drive pretty much.

So, it sounds like a great deal and I also remember several reviews on this hotel so you may want to do a search to read in more detail about it; also you can check www.mouseplanet.com to see if they have any reviews of the hotel (can't remember if there were any listed or not). Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter