Just found a Countdown app for iPhone!!

The update was released today. The issues with the earlier generation iPhones should be resolved with this update. We intend to continue updating and adding themes to the app. We hope everyone enjoys it!

I have the countdown app and it works fine but what do you "do" with it? If I don't use twitter or facebook what else can I do with it? I just open it on my phone and I can see how many days are left but then what? I don't get it?

Am I just behind the times with tech toys?:confused3

I have the countdown app and it works fine but what do you "do" with it? If I don't use twitter or facebook what else can I do with it? I just open it on my phone and I can see how many days are left but then what? I don't get it?

My kids luv it since they can swap the background images and check the timer everyday to see the countdown to our trip. My wife saves the images and emails them to family and friends.

Ditto to what Mickey4All says...also, I save the picture of the countdown to my camera roll on the iPhone and save it as wallpaper - that way the kids can see the countdown. I get the 'is it time yet' question all the time - kinda like when we drive there we the 'are we there yet?' question!! :smickey:

I UNDERSTAND about being behind the times with tech toys - good luck !

I have...
DVC iPlanner
DVC Planner
TWiz
Undercover Tourist
WDW Lines
WDW Waits
eTicket WDW
WDW Dining
What 2 ride
WDW Maps
Mouse Memo
Orlando Attractions
Radio Disney
WDW Hours
MW Radio
WDW Radio

There's no place left on this page to add another WDW app! :mad:

Guess I'll have to start another page! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter