Just finished trip

lasob

Mouseketeer
We just finished a 5 day trip to DW and thanks to all the help I got from folks on this board, it was very successful! So thanks to everyone who answered my questions.

First, we rented a scooter from Gold Mobility for my brother-in-law and the experience was excellent. Drop off, pick up was as promised. The scooter was very comfortable and reliable. Thanks to all who recommended them.

We were a party of 8, Me, Dw, Sister and husband, niece and her husband and their 6 year-old triplets. 2 of the boys are autistic, one more severe than the other. I was worried about the party size.

First day to MK. We went to GR in Liberty Square, as the one outside the gate and just inside had long lines. Walked right up and was helped immediately. She asked a few questions, observed the boys and set up two accounts, taking their photos, and told us that all of our party would be on either account. She then showed us how the MDE app worked with DAS and helped me set up our first pass. She was excellent!

We were able to use the DAS in all the parks with out a problem.

A few tips: You must tap the the magic band of the person who was setup as the main person first before anyone else in the party can.
You can try to setup the next attraction only after all the party has tapped the second post in most places.
We setup the first attraction each morning for the ride with the longest current wait time.

Also the timing was spot on every time. If a ride had a 50 minute wait time and you book a DAS, it will be available in 40.

I think that the new system works very well.

And again thanks for all the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter