• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just finished my ADRs

SweetMommy

DIS Veteran
Just made my last ADRs for our 14 night trip in August, so here they are:

8/16 (arrive midday)
Narcoossee's 7:30pm (1st time)

8/17
Liberty Tree Tavern 11:35am (1st time)
Coral Reef 6:45pm (1st time)

8/18
Yak and Yeti 11:30am
ESPN (1st time)

8/19
Le Cellier 11:30am (1st time)
Cape May Clambake 6:35pm

8/20
Sci-Fi 11:30am (1st time)
Ohana 6:15pm (1st time)

8/21
Ohana 9:30am (1st time)
Fulton's 2:30pm(1st time)

8/22
Hollywood and Vine F! dinner package 3:40pm

8/23
T-Rex 12:00pm (1st time)

8/24
Grand Floridian Cafe 12:10 (1st time)

8/25
50s Prime Time 6:15pm (1st time)

8/26
Kona Cafe 9:05am
Jiko 7:00pm (1st time)

8/27
Crystal Palace 6:00pm (1st time for dinner)

8/28
1900 Park Fare 9:00am (1st time for breakfast)
California Grill 5:50pm (1st time)

So as you can see we have a lot of 1st timers which I am soooooo excited about! 14 days worth of ADRs is a lot, but I also feel we hopefully left enough room to be flexible and not feel as though we are constantly rushed. We are definitely taking on the attitude that if we don't want to stick to our schedule, we won't. With 14 days to explore, we are gonna hit everything at least once and spend tons of time at the resort in the pool! I can't wait for this trip!!!! :yay:

So as you can see we have a lot of 1st timers which I am soooooo excited about! 14 days worth of ADRs is a lot, but I also feel we hopefully left enough room to be flexible and not feel as though we are constantly rushed. We are definitely taking on the attitude that if we don't want to stick to our schedule, we won't. With 14 days to explore, we are gonna hit everything at least once and spend tons of time at the resort in the pool! I can't wait for this trip!!!! :yay:

You have a great list. We have not been to California Grill or 50's Prime Time Cafe but they are on our list for the next trip. We are trying Jiko for the 1st time this year. Enjoy the 2 weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter