Just double checking the 60-day dining calculation

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
My first park day is Dec 6. A Google search for 60 days prior tells me Oct 7. Is this the correct way to calculate the date I can begin making reservations? Thanks!

Yes that is correct. On October 7, you will be able to make reservations for Dec. 6 starting at 6am. Remember you can make reservations one day at a time. So reservations for Dec.7, will start on October 8. Have a great trip.

I thought we can make for more than just that day if we are staying on Disney property

Yes that is correct. On October 7, you will be able to make reservations for Dec. 6 starting at 6am. Remember you can make reservations one day at a time. So reservations for Dec.7, will start on October 8. Have a great trip.
Thank you! I booked dining reservations last December but I'm more stressed about it this time since that appears to be a super busy time this year! I want to be sure I get it right.

I always start checking the ADR windows a few days before the 60 day mark. I like to see how Disney decides to open the window.

With your dates, I'd begin checking on October 4th or 5th.
Thanks for this suggestion!! I'm going to follow your advice. We'll be in Pismo Beach for DH's birthday starting Oct 6th and I'm really sorry I won't be home to use my desktop, which is what I'm most familiar with. I mean, I'm not sorry to be going to PB, but...you know! I'm not as good on my phone.

I'll start scoping it out in the next few days.

Is that 6 AM Pacific?

Thanks for this suggestion!! I'm going to follow your advice. We'll be in Pismo Beach for DH's birthday starting Oct 6th and I'm really sorry I won't be home to use my desktop, which is what I'm most familiar with. I mean, I'm not sorry to be going to PB, but...you know! I'm not as good on my phone.

I'll start scoping it out in the next few days.
Will you be getting him a birthday cake from Madonna Inn? 😁

Will you be getting him a birthday cake from Madonna Inn? 😁
:love: OMG....I never thought of that!!! My twins live in SLO (going to school there) and will be coming over to Pismo to join us, so I could have them pick it up!! Thanks for the suggestion!!

:love: OMG....I never thought of that!!! My twins live in SLO (going to school there) and will be coming over to Pismo to join us, so I could have them pick it up!! Thanks for the suggestion!!
I highly recommend the toffee one & ordering ahead. :)

Oh no! Could they just stop & get slices? Those are available every day.
I was wondering about that, too. They've had no luck with ANY bakeries. I guess we waited too long! But I thought they might have something in the case that we could buy...we really don't need a whole cake.

I was wondering about that, too. They've had no luck with ANY bakeries. I guess we waited too long! But I thought they might have something in the case that we could buy...we really don't need a whole cake.
They pretty much always have slices for sale, since you can eat at the Copper Cafe & have dessert. It is possible they could sell out later in the day though.

This would be a good way to try more than one flavor. 🤤

One of my girls called every bakery this week and every one of them was booked out. She asked one of them yesterday if she could walk in and get one from the case in the morning (because there are usually cakes in the case in our local bakery every day, even if they've booked out on orders), and she was told no. Now we will move on to slices! Thanks for all of the tips!

One of my girls called every bakery this week and every one of them was booked out. She asked one of them yesterday if she could walk in and get one from the case in the morning (because there are usually cakes in the case in our local bakery every day, even if they've booked out on orders), and she was told no. Now we will move on to slices! Thanks for all of the tips!
That's just weird that they're all booked up. Well, hopefully the slices work out for you & you have a great visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter