• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just doing resort/ or 1 day at the Parks

Mom of 3 Princesses

Mouseketeer
If you were JUST going to stay at the resorts, and maybe only 1 or 2 days at the Parks (in 7 days) and it was the week before Christmas, (with a 5 and 11 year old) which resort would you stay at and why?

AKV. Two of the best pools at WDW, animal viewing, lots of resort activities, and 4 great dining options (Boma, Jiko, Sanaa and Mara)

BCV/BWV would be good too as you can walk to Beach Club, Boardwalk and Swolphin for dining and entertainment.

Tough question, because that time of the year could be too cold for swimming. I'd choose ssr or okw, only because they're near disney springs which has a lot of dining options. I'd make sure to travel to the various resorts with over the top decorations, like GF and bc. If I was'nt concerned with cold, I'd recommend bcv, because of stormalong bay and the proximity to the bosrdwalk.

I would pick the Wilderness Lodge area. Riding bikes to and around Fort Wilderness at that time of the year is an experience in itself, because campers decorate! Take a boat to Contemporary to see fireworks from TTOTW, you may get to see Christmas party fireworks one night and HOA on another night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter