Just curious

Just an update; our OKW direct purchase from Disney was Feb 2010 so that's early enough and enough points for us to retain membership benefits. Getting ready to list our (details removed) contract xxxxxxto sell, also looking to replace this contract with an OKW contract, the search is on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the search! Shouldn't be too hard.

Earlier this month I had my first stay in a refurbed SSR 2 bedroom and we absolutely loved it. We also played 2 rounds at LBV, so another +1 for that convenience. Funny how quick things can change; OKW will always have a place in my heart but SSR might be taking over now that our trips are less parks, and more fairways.

Just an update; our OKW direct purchase from Disney was Feb 2010 so that's early enough and enough points for us to retain membership benefits. Getting ready to list our (details removed) contract xxxxxxto sell, also looking to replace this contract with an OKW contract, the search is on.

I edited your post. We do not allow people to share details of contractz they will be selling, even with a broker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter