• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just curious, What is your occupation?

I am the mother of three, I am (as was so eloquently voiced on Capitail Hill recently) my oldest son's "medical manager", I also teach pre-school part-time, and work as a medical biller from home.

DH is a police officer.

I am a retired Kindergarten teacher/Early childhood Director, and my husband is a forester who runs a timber company. My favorite job is grandma to six!

My husband and I are both in the U.S Air Force, working in Communications.

I get to retire in 3 years, at 38 years old and he still has a few years left after me...Yep, I married a young one! :)

I am the mother of three, I am (as was so eloquently voiced on Capitail Hill recently) my oldest son's "medical manager", I also teach pre-school part-time, and work as a medical biller from home.

DH is a police officer.

Just updating my post... I am very sad to report that due to the current economy I am no longer working as a Pre-K teacher (all is well though, I am just going to miss my kids).

Also, just wanted a reason to give this post a BUMP. I love reading how different folks from all walks of life have one huge thing in common... Love for DISNEY!

I work for Municipal Government as an accounting clerk. My DH is a nuclear operator at a hydro plant.

I manage Security & Emergency Services for several U.S. Manufacturing and Development locations for a Fortune 10 company. It's a passion...I love it.

I work for Municipal Government as an accounting clerk. My DH is a nuclear operator at a hydro plant.

"nook-lee-er" Sorry, big Simpson's fan, couldn't resist.

I'm a Human Resource Manager for a 2000+ person field organization as one division of a larger Fortune 500 commercial sales and service organization in the cleaning and sanitizing industry.

I have a fabulous team who does a great job and allows me to sneak away to feed my obsession with Mr. Mouse.

I write for Harlequin Blaze and am the office manager for a small project management firm. My husband is a pharmaceutical chemist. My next books will be out in January and April of 2011.

I am a Physical Therapist in an Outpatient setting. DH is a professor of Political Science. But he wants to be a golf professional. :)

I'm technically a librarian but actually spent all of my career in information technology so I'm in charge of the computer systems in the library.

I am a SAHM to 3. I also do the billing for our business. DH is our main installer and owner of our auto glass business.

I am a stay at home mom now; prior to that I was a regional HR manager for a large retailer. My husband is a professor of ancient near-eastern history.

I write for Harlequin Blaze and am the office manager for a small project management firm. My husband is a pharmaceutical chemist. My next books will be out in January and April of 2011.

Jealous...would love to write! Could you pm me and tell me how you got started?!

I am a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor...working towards my clinical license as a social worker. DH works at a steel company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter