just checking

nutty4wdw

DIS Veteran
i am sure the CM is correct but i have known CM's to sometimes give out incorrect info.

we are now 7 months out today and my wife tried making resort reservations. we are splitting our stay between two resorts. the CM said we can make reservations for the first resort but have to call back in 4 days for the second since it is technically not 7 months from the arrival date of the second resort

just to be sure, i am assuming that when you split a stay it is considered two separate reservations. i thought it would be all under one reservation.

anyone doing splits had to do it this way TIA

the CM said we can make reservations for the first resort but have to call back in 4 days for the second since it is technically not 7 months from the arrival date of the second resort

This is correct. It's two separate reservations with two different arrival dates.

i am sure the CM is correct but i have known CM's to sometimes give out incorrect info.

we are now 7 months out today and my wife tried making resort reservations. we are splitting our stay between two resorts. the CM said we can make reservations for the first resort but have to call back in 4 days for the second since it is technically not 7 months from the arrival date of the second resort

just to be sure, i am assuming that when you split a stay it is considered two separate reservations. i thought it would be all under one reservation.

anyone doing splits had to do it this way TIA

they were correct, 2 separate reservations (changes of resort, villa size, or even location/view at some resorts) means non-owners can book starting at 7 months out from check-in date of each reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter