Just checked in to SSR

kenics

Mouseketeer
We really enjoy it here and was pleasantly surprised to find our room had been refurbished. I hadn't heard about the planned refurbishment. We always try to stay in The Paddock since is has a pool that is convenient and close to DTD. It looks like it might rain, but I kinda don't care, just thankful to be here. It would only be more perfect if it had The Riversides food court.

Some people don't like the size, but it suits our needs. We rarely use the on site transportation, since we prepare to drive our own car. 3 days to relax!!! :-D

I totally agree that SSR needs better dining options. That being said, if you stay in the Paddock, all of the DTD restaurants are just a short walk away.

What building are you in? We were looking at booking for April. We have two kids, 6&7. Just getting an idea...we have not been there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter