• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just cancelled BWV Studio 10/4

Starshine

"Like many other much-loved humans, they believed
i just cancelled a BWV Boardwalk view studio for 10/4/18 if anyone needs it! It’s showing up online as available.

i just cancelled a BWV Boardwalk view studio for 10/4/18 if anyone needs it! It’s showing up online as available.
That was nice of you to post!:goodvibes ::yes::Doesn't this get offered to the next person on the waiting list? Hard to imagine that October, F&W, there is no waiting list for October 4th for a studio?:confused:

That was nice of you to post!:goodvibes ::yes::Doesn't this get offered to the next person on the waiting list? Hard to imagine that October, F&W, there is no waiting list for October 4th for a studio?:confused:

Thank you. :-) And I’ve never been able to exactly crack the secret of the waitlist and when they put the matches through. I’ve found stuff that I’ve been waitlisted for in the past by stalking the booking online. The studio is gone now, but it was still showing as available around 7pm last night. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter