Just Booked!

rcgal2

Mouseketeer
So, I finally booked on Royal. This will be my 3rd cruise, 1st 2 were on Disney. My question is this... Is there some sort of Facebook page for specific cruises? I know Disney has them & I was just wondering if people created them for Royal as well. Any help in trying to find anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone! :tongue:

So, I finally booked on Royal. This will be my 3rd cruise, 1st 2 were on Disney. My question is this... Is there some sort of Facebook page for specific cruises? I know Disney has them & I was just wondering if people created them for Royal as well. Any help in trying to find anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone! :tongue:

you can go to cruise critic and join the meet and mingle - if there are enough cruisers signed up you get a little reception thingy.

also you can search FB for specific cruises but they aren't allowed to be advertised on either here or cruise critic. just some FYIs

:)

you can go to cruise critic and join the meet and mingle - if there are enough cruisers signed up you get a little reception thingy.

also you can search FB for specific cruises but they aren't allowed to be advertised on either here or cruise critic. just some FYIs

:)
Thanks, I just joined. Unfortunately there's no roll call for my cruise yet :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter