Just booked our first cruise! Questions about dining

Vgraves2003

Mouseketeer
YEA! We just booked our first Disney Cruise. Here is my question:

My family of 4 booked a room and my parents are also coming and booked their room. I linked our reservations last night. I would like to make sure we are seated at the same table for dining....do I need to do anything else besides link our reservations together?

Thank you!

As long as the reservations are linked, you will be seated together.

For one of our past cruises, we had 4 different reservations linked and we were all seated together .

Agree with erionm. We did a DCL Alaska cruise in June with son and daughter's families--three families, 11 people--and we all ate together at a table for 12. Have linked and been together for dinner with family five times...it works.

Check when you get on the ship for the place to check dinner reservations on the navigator which is usually in one of the restaurants starting at 1PM, and they can verify your seating

Check when you get on the ship for the place to check dinner reservations on the navigator which is usually in one of the restaurants starting at 1PM, and they can verify your seating
Or just look at everyone's room keys as they show dinner time, rotation and table number.

When you check in you will receive your KTTW (key card).
It will have your dinner rotation, time, and table number listed on the card.
If everyone’s matches your good. If not they will have an area set up to make dining changes.
59CB9CA6-8EDC-4AC9-BAA2-3FBC777FA25F.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter