• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked our 1st Disney Cruise for Jan 2016!

We booked our first Disney cruise for May 2016. We haven't told our grandchildren yet. I hope you will share a trip report after your cruise.

You'll all love it! For me it is a great blend of family time, time with hubby, and break from household chores! My kids absolutely love the clubs and everything about the cruise!

When are you going? We just booked the Jan 2, 2016 on the Fantasy.

We are going on our First ever cruise in April 2016. 4 nts on the Dream. We have not cruised before due to my motion sickness but I am going to come prepared with medication. We are all so excited.

I have severe motion sickness and have done well with sea bands and ginger capsules. I take a capsule the day before, and then one the first day and usually that is all I need. With the bands I start with two and usually by the 3rd day I can wear just one. I have also read about motion eaze. It might be a good back up if you hit rough waters and need something extra. It is supposed to be fast acting.

Just got back from our Bahamian cruise on the Dream 4/24-27. I can tell you, Disney did it right. Can't go wrong with sodas, ice cream and best of yet, FOOD. I probably had 8-9 ice cream cones in one day (as did my 3 year old daughter). Eeekkk. You'll love it.

You will luv it. We did our first ever cruise in 2014 with Disney on The Fantasy for 7 nights. We luv it and met a great family from Pennsylvannia - we are from Australia and are now looking at doing our second one with our new friends - we luv everything Disney. Have a great time everyone.

We have B2B cruises booked for Jan. also. 1st cruise leaves 24/Jan. The 2nd cruise leaves 29th. I'M SO EXCITED!!!:figment::ccat::maleficen:mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::tigger::sulley::hmghost::tink:

party:For all of you 1st timers, CONGRATS!!!! You will love it, and be prepared to book your 2nd one while on board, it's addicting. Have a blast and enjoy every minute of it. :welcome:

Our very first cruise is Feb 25th 2016!! I'm more excited than my husband or kids! Well more so than the kids because they arent going the first time but will be in Sept 2016 LOL

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for us first timers! :thanks: We will also be cruising for the first time May 20th, of 2016. We haven't told the kids yet, since they have NO concept of time. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter