Just booked my trip for 2021!

kdupre

Earning My Ears
After this disaster we call 2020 (and it's only half way) I've booked my June 2021 vacation! (beings my June 2020 vacation never happened)

I just moved my August 2020 reservation to August 2021 and made park reservations for the whole week. It feels a bit odd to be doing this 14 months ahead, but everything feels a bit odd this year! I agree that it feels nice to have a trip to look forward to, especially since I'm the type that would rather wait for a better chance at a more "normal" trip. See you all in 2021!

I booked this morning too! January 1st cant come soon enough. It does seem weird to have designated Park ressies with time to show up. I guess we will be sleeping in for the first time at Disney.

This morning I moved my September 2020 trip (which was my re-booked March 2020 trip) to March 2021... no problem changing the resort reservation or getting park reservations. But the link to change my park ticket goes to a covid faq screen, so haven't been able to adjust that yet.

Hi all, just looking for some advice. We are planning to go august 2021. Would you buy tickets as soon as, to book park reservations? Thank you in advance.

Also just booked our June 2021 trip (was a June 2020, then an August 2020). Hoping this one sticks! In March I thought June 2020 would be normal enough, then in April I thought surely by August 2020 we would be good to go, by May we realized there was no way anything this summer or even this year would be close to normal. So after the disaster that has been 2020, I am super nervous that the whole WDW experience will still be greatly reduced come summer 2021. I could use some super doses of optimism for next year if anybody's got some!!

Hi all, just looking for some advice. We are planning to go august 2021. Would you buy tickets as soon as, to book park reservations? Thank you in advance.

We are also planning on going August 2021. With all the uncertainty going on the safest bet imho is to book a package with hotel/tickets and reserve the parks. It is only a $200 deposit fully refundable if you cancel up to 30 days before check-in and full amount needs to be paid also at the latest 30 days out. Even, worse case scenario you need to cancel less than 30 days and up to 24 hours before check in you are only out the $200. For us even that is better than being stuck with non-refundable tickets we may or may not use in the future. Good luck.

We are also planning on going August 2021. With all the uncertainty going on the safest bet imho is to book a package with hotel/tickets and reserve the parks. It is only a $200 deposit fully refundable if you cancel up to 30 days before check-in and full amount needs to be paid also at the latest 30 days out. Even, worse case scenario you need to cancel less than 30 days and up to 24 hours before check in you are only out the $200. For us even that is better than being stuck with non-refundable tickets we may or may not use in the future. Good luck.
Thank you for the advice. I would definitely do this if it wasn't for the fact that we are DVC members and I just need to book tickets. As tickets are non-refundable I am concerned at paying 1000s and not getting it back. But I do want to know that we have our parks booked. If I leave it, I am worried we will miss out. The Disney Dilemma!!

DW and I have flights, off-site villa and car booked this past January for December 2021 through Virgin Atlantic Holidays, but at the moment I think it’s maybe 1 chance in 4 that it will happen. We won’t travel from the UK (and can’t anyway at the moment because of the US government embargo on flights from Europe) for a cut-down WDW experience even if the ticket price was reduced, and the fact that at present we would have to spend a fortune on park tickets in order to make reservations to guarantee park entry without knowing if our flights will even go ahead is a real concern.

We’re clinging to the hope that by next spring, things will be more normal. If not, our 2019 trip may prove to have been our last, as we’re both getting older and with ageing there tends to come increasing health issues and a lack of inclination and ability to suffer the slings and arrows inherent in long-haul flying. We both love Florida and would be very sad if that turns out to be the case, but I guess life is what happens when you’re busy making plans...

We are booked Nov 2020 and planning to book a April 2020 visit. Why is everyone rebooking a package w/ tickets? The tickets would just be reassigned to the new reservation. Lastly, is everyone booking Spring 2021 to stay away from the busy 50th anniversary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter