Just booked HoJo at the ER

darren123

Mouseketeer
Was going to book a cheap hotel for our next trip after reading the thread on cheap hotels I think we can do better, on friday I was looking at this site,

http://www.hojoanaheim.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14

And HoJo has the ER for the time we are there so I booked. The staff at reservations were so friendly and nice, I did not have to repeat myself and the young lady was very helpful with all my questions. If this is the service you get from them then I think we are in for a great holiday. It works out at current exchange rate at AUD$73 a night.

I have had a few friends stay at the HOJO. They get good feedback on tripadvisor. From memory one of their buildings is near the freeway and can be noisy.

Yes most of the trip reports say about freeway noise
We have stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites which is near the I5 and did not notice the freeway noise so much, we will most likely be too tired to notice the noise hopefully.

We stayed at Hojos for a trip in May/June this year. It was great - the beds are fantastic, friendly staff and from Building 2 (I think?) we didn't hear any freeway noise at all. The spa is good and free internet access in the lobby was very handy. It is only a short walk to DL - about 8 minutes!

Have a great trip!

we have stayed at hojo's twice, 3 weeks in sept 07 then another 3 weeks sept 09. we cant rave on enough about the hotel. we love it and will continue to use it. the staff are very friendly and helpful, great rooms, cheap and not forgetting only a walk to disney.fantastic:)

Yep, only good stuff here to be said about HoJo too. We had a wonderful stay and the staff were wonderful. The ladies in the shop organised a cake and balloons and small pressies for my DD on her birthday :love:

I didn't time the walk to Disney but I didn't think it would have been more than 5 mins or so. Or maybe the time flew on our walk because it is a nice walk, lots to see etc so it was just a really nice, easy walk.

I would definately stay there again anytime!!! :thumbsup2

xxx

We stayed there in October for 4 nights. We were in building 5 with the freeway just behind us. I thought it was just really windy the first night until I realised the freeway was so close. The noise really didn't worry us. Rooms were clean and comfortable and staff were really friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter