Just booked FANTASMIC BB package—help!

Princess Katelet

Mouseketeer
Hello, I’ve never eaten here nor done a show package. Would you recommend the ribeye steak or the chicken maison? Is a soda or juice included?? It just says appetizer, entree, and desser, it doesn’t list a non alcoholic drink.

I also have the much less expensive Hungry Bear option but the menu doesn’t appeal so we would order off the regular menu for less value while still paying package prices.

What I really wanted was River Belle for the dragon dessert! Is the BB chocolate mousse cake good? How’s the hazelnut chocolate cake? I don’t like nuts is the problem...

Is the BB viewing section less crowded than RB or HB for first showings of F!?

We did Fantasmic BB over spring break. 2 years ago, we did BB for Paint the Night. Both times I got surf and turf, because I like it and because it's the best bang for my buck. :) Both times, the steak was delicious, so I would think the ribeye would be good as well. The package does include drinks. First time i got the mint julep, this time just tea.

The Sorcerer Mickey dessert they have for Fantasmic is both cool looking and so yummy!

The viewing area was not crowded. The cushions we got were surprisingly comfortable.

IMG_2528.JPG

...What I really wanted was River Belle for the dragon dessert! ...

Is the BB viewing section less crowded than RB or HB for first showings of F!?

Keep checking for cancellation openings for RBT. It is quite possible that something will open up between now and your trip dates. The BB viewing section is usually just as crowded as the other dining package sections for the first show. On the nights we've done the BB package, we've not noticed that our section was significantly less crowded than the other two sections. All three areas looked pretty similar in how the guests were spread out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter