Just booked Chapman Photography for my wedding

ninafeliz

DIS Veteran
I just booked Chapman photography for an intimate wedding next April at the Wilderness Lodge. He had the best intimate package that I found, and so many people recommended him that I figured I had nothing to loose. Disney's photographer was so much more expensive, and you got so much less. This way I'm going to splurge and have the castle photo shoot also! I just wanted to share the news!

We also found the same thing! We're having a custom wedding and Disney's prices were really high! I calculated how much our package with all the prints would have cost based on Disney's prices - we would have paid double of what Randy is charging! Randy and Linda have been very accomidating and gave us a great price on the package we chose! Good luck with your wedding planning!:bounce:

We just got back from DW for our 20th anniversary and Randy is fabulous. We had him do a photo session with us at Epcot. The photos are fabulous and we got the negatives too. We were thrilled with the price, the photos (and negatives) and Randy is wonderful. When we go back in two years and take the family, we plan to have him do a family photo shoot. You can't go wrong with Randy!!

Kathryn

We are speaking with our coordinator next week. What's the big difference as far as price and pictures going with Chapman over Disney?

We booked one of Randy's cheaper custom packages and had them double the size of the alblum. The total cost for all of his time, proofs, negatives, alblum with 60 8x10's and additional wall portraits and an engagement session (on our visit in January) came to ~$2600. This was close to the base price for the 8 hour package that Disney recommended. When I calculated the cost of all the prints for our alblum (based on Disney prices) we would have paid almost $5000 for the same amount of time and pictures for the alblum. Also, Disney does not give you the negatives. Also, Linda from Chapman said that we should be able to pick up our proofs the week after our wedding (before we leave Orlando!)

The cheapest package from Disney included 24 8x8 prints and an 11x14 for $1000. This was for 2 hrs of coverage and an album. With Randy Chapman I got 80-100 pictures, 1 11x14, 2 1/2 hrs of coverage, an album, and all of the negatives for $550.

Hello ALL,

My fiancee and I are using Randy for our intimate wedding at Sunset Ponte on Tuesday. We have talked to him about 12 times since booking him in May. He seems very nice and out-going. We've ONLY positives on him from disneymooners newsgroup on yahoo. For anyone getting married at disney this is the most informative sight around.
We'l l post some information on our trip when we return.

Have a disney day!!!!!!!

Jay & Monica
Sunset Pointe
10/29/02 :wave: :wave:

I'll be using Randy as well, and his prices are GREAT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter