• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked ADRs online. Is Fantasmic Dinner automatically included?

frayedend

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
Hi,

We just booked everything online for our August 19 trip for 9 nights. We still have one open night (open to suggestions).

Question is this...

We booked 4:00 for Mama Melrose but saw nothing about the Fantasmic package. I looked online and at Allears but nothing really indicates that you need to do anything special. Is getting the tickets to fantasmic automatic if you book dinner? Is 4 PM late enough to be considered dinner.

Thanks

You need to call the dining line to book the fantasmic package. I do not believe you can book it on-line.

You need to call the dining line to book the fantasmic package. I do not believe you can book it on-line.

You are right. It's funny because they say "book online" on Disney's website under Fantasmic Dinner Package. I called and none were available. No worries. We'll just wait in line. There was one available the next night but we already had that booked and waiting in line for 60 minutes is easier than re-arranging my entire schedule. :)

keep calling - you might get lucky :) I booked my yesterday, but I booked Hollywood and Vine. I think Mama Melrose is more popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter