Just boarded Dream 8/30 and recently also Roy Disney suite if questions?

Are you in concierge for this cruise? I would love a detailed review of the current concierge experience.

Looking forward to hearing about your experience. We have a cruise booked for February but if it's an impaired experience (limited entertainment etc.) we will cancel. I'm fine going to the parks with a more limited offering but for cruises I want the full experience! Kids club, shows, activities, characters, etc.

Is there a new Halloween show being offered?

Is the nemo splash pad open?

Are there a lot of little (under 5) kids on board?

Thanks!

I know you can view this on your tv in your stateroom, any chance we can use the remote to set stuff for the next day instead of having to do it in my tiny little phone?

Alas, checked but as others mentioned still only on DCL app for now. A bit more difficult to see the layout of the day for certain.

If you go to Remy, could you get menu information? Brunch and/ or dinner - I’m scheduled for both. I imagine the Concierge can get you that info.

Keep having that great cruise!

Thanks!
I was just on the dream for a back to back and there was no Halloween cruise for that one but I can tell you that the splash pad for the kids was open for the whole cruise… There was only about 1300 people on both cruises and we did see kids but there just wasn’t a lot of people in general on there so it didn’t feel like it was overcrowded at all

Thanks!
I think the first Dream Halloween on the High Seas cruise is Sep 6th. We were on the 8/23 cruise and they were rehearsing a Halloween character dance party late the last night.
(We just got home from the Boo Bash at WDW, but that's another story.)

Can you successfully obtain a paper daily navigator?

No. They are claiming they don't have the facilities to print them anymore and therefore can not supply them - even in large print form which is what I required as have a visual impairment that makes it hard to read the app.

I know you can view this on your tv in your stateroom, any chance we can use the remote to set stuff for the next day instead of having to do it in my tiny little phone?

Not that I worked out unfortunately I just wrote everything down on to pieces of paper to use throughout the day

Thank you for answering questions! I would love to hear about your Roy O experience. Did a cart come to the room with drinks or did they wait outside in the hall? Also, did you get room service from Palo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter