Just Back!

fizz13

<font color=33cc99>Dreams about being stuck on Spa
Hi there! Just got back from my birthday trip in DLP. Was there from saturday lunchtime to sunday night. We ate at Blue Lagoon and The Lucky Nugget Saloon. Also saw Fantillusion and Fantasy in the Sky. We stayed offsite at L'Elysee Val d'Europe. If anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them,

Claire

Hi happy belated birthday:sunny: what was the Blue Lagoon like as planning to go on our trip to DLP?

The Blue Lagoon is a beautiful setting in Pirates of the Carribean although you would hardly know the ride was next to you at all. It is a peaceful getaway in a chaotic park. The service was very good but I highly recommend you book in advance because they were turning people away at the door.
The food is beautiful. There were 2 set menus, 1 for 26 euros and 1 for 39 euros. On the 26 euro was a carribean salad that had chicken, avacado and other things. The chicken was a little dry but otherwise all good. That was followed up with tuna and swordfish fricasee, which was a bit like a tomato and fish stew. Ok but not outstanding. The other menu however is definately worth the money. Crispy crab with a salad side; absolutely gorgeous. I followed with swordfish which I could tell was beautifully done. Unfortunately I am not a big fish fan and wished I had chosen the lamb or beef, as I saw both of these float by and they looked fantastic. We really didn't have room for dessert. By the end of the meal, we were so relaxed it seemed a shame to go back out to the park.
I highly recommend it to adults and although children are allowed and were present, I think this atmosphere is much nicer for a couple.
Hope this helped,
Claire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter