Just back - WLV -1 bedroom...

Toby

Mouseketeer
First time staying there, and it was so wonderful!! We were on the 4th floor facing the pool/lake. Fabulous every morning and afternoon out on the porch sipping coffee amongst the pine trees. After a hectic day at the parks, coming "home" to the peace and quiet was so relaxing. Room was spotless, and requests to housekeeping for minor things - more toilet paper, missing battery in tv remote, coffee, etc. were handled promptly. My husband had to drag me out of that resort, kicking and screaming. I felt as though I was at a lodge high in the mountains - and with the cool temps in FL this past week, that wasn't hard to imagine.

We will definately stay there again - I'd be very comfortable there at the resort for a week and never even go to the parks!! :rolleyes:

Welcome back - not as much fun as a "Welcome Home" greetings, but what can you do? Glad you had a good time, wish I was there, I love VWL, I know the only thing that gets me to go is that bill they slip under the door on the last day!

What great timing!!!

I am making ressies @ the VWL this week for 2006. It will be my 1st time there too and in a 1 bdrm. :cool1:

Im not fussy about room requests but would like to see/print a map of the room configuration/complex. Do you know if there is one??

What other tips do you have for a newbie?? :confused3

Glad you enjoyed it. We will be staying in a 1 bed at VWL in Dec. We have stayed in a 2 bed and 2 times in a studio there. And each trip keeps getting better than the one before.

Thanks for the report. We'll be staying at the VWL for the first time the week after Thanksgiving, in a 1BR, and are very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter