• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back with 4 month old

jay1929

Earning My Ears
We just got back from FW with our 4 month old. I'll answer any questions. Got to get back to the washing.

Did you have a good time? Good luck on the washing--got back Thursday and I'm almost finished (and that's with the huge Whirlpool Duet washer!!)

We sure did have a good time. Our Corgi didn't make the trip this time. I wish I could have found you Campingcorgi, so I could have seen your Corgi. We left Jack at home this trip because we knew we would be gone all day at the parks. We had someone housesit and dogsit for us. By the way, I finished my washing - now I jsut have to finish folding everything and putting it away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter