Just back - Rabbit and Yourride

jlssdad

Earning My Ears
We just got back today from 11 excellent days in WDW. I usually just read and don't post much, because I don't feel like I am as much of an "expert" as many of you are. This year, I decided to share some of our experiences from our trip. I just wanted to thank Rabbit for his great treatment. We arrived on Wednesday night after 10:00. By the time we got our luggage and he loaded the vehicle, it was well past 10:30. Since the normal grocery stores were closed, he had no problem going out of the way to find a store that closed at midnight. My family had a very enjoyable time talking to him, especially while two of us ran in and got our groceries. By the time we got to the Polynesian, it was 11:30. On the way back this morning, we had planned to meet at 6:00 for our 7:40 flight. We were a little skeptical about leaving so late, so we planned to be out front by 5:30. Rabbit was already there waiting for us! It was such a friendly and reliable experience, that I will definitely use the service again.

Thanks, Rabbit.

P.S. I will be posting some resort and dining reviews on the other boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter